partying in portland...

oddio1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Looking at that guys little self promotion site about how he goes and buffs peoples shit is rad. He uses lingo that he read on here,IE the term "buffed" or "buffing". He also takes pictures of the work pre and post "buffing" and documents them on the internet, on a forum type setting. You have to admit, hes looking for some "fame" or recognition in some form. I mean, he went as far as contacting local news stations to advertise his exploits. ....

Heres a new one...

sier4.jpg

sier4dead.jpg

"Yo Sier! I've got 4 of yours lately. Keep 'em comin'. Your childlike ego must be big, because all your tags are big. Your need for recognition must hurt."

Now. Hes just as proud of his work as any of us. I mean, you dont see this fucking "sier" kid on here posting his shit, but this guy has his own little blog to self promote his activites. So i guess my half drunken rant is shut the fuck up about this guy because you are just feeding into what fuels his ego. Just as i have done. But it should end now.

I am just letting everyone know, I am leaving Portland for good at the end of this month and will be liquidating the last of my paint supply so I can travel light. I'm selling all cans for $4.50 on orders up to 10 cans, and $4/can at 10+ cans. If you want to buy a whole bunch, I will work something special for you. This is a good chance to get all you're homies together to pitch in together and get some montana for cheap. hit me up if you are interested.