<<< 12Oz Computer Tech Support SuperThread >>>

Mainter

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

women are women.

no man is "good" with women. it's all about faking it.

i read a study recently that said women are more likely to have a one night stand

with a "rugged" looking guy (i.e.: chisele faced, etc)

and more likely to marry a more feminine looking man.

stupid blurtches can't make their minds up. that's why i'm working out and taking estrogen

so i can grow tits. my plan is this: even if i don't geta hot chick, i'll still have tits to play with.

i

'm joking, but the study is real.

haha. she read neil strauss' book, then? most likely. fucker spilled the beans on alot of good social engineering techniques.

8 Reasons Why Idiot Masses Love Lists

1. Instant Knowledge

2. Requires Little to No Individual Thought

3. Lists Have Authority

4. Easy to Memorize and Casually Mention in Conversation

5. Lists are Skimmable

6. Mobs Like Uniformity

7. Lists Have an Ending

8. People Like Counting

haha. that was funny.

You know I am hearing you on 'The Game' but yeah, he spilled too much.

Funny thing is, my best 'wing' at the moment, lives and dies by everythign in that book. Like serious, he talks in the lingo while breaking into 'sets' by using 'routines' (palm reading, best friends test, etc) it is almost comical.

Man, if only I was in the States right now. Hahaha

You know I am hearing you on 'The Game' but yeah, he spilled too much.

Funny thing is, my best 'wing' at the moment, lives and dies by everythign in that book. Like serious, he talks in the lingo while breaking into 'sets' by using 'routines' (palm reading, best friends test, etc) it is almost comical.

Man, if only I was in the States right now. Hahaha

i'll tell you one piece of advice rings true from that book "women love to be impressed by things they cannot do". so true. magic tricks are the shit.

i didn't and i don't live by that book, but i learned alot.

You are on point there mate. I'd give props but you know the story.

But women hate to be reminded they are not intellectual equals, that shit isn't in the book.

I don't know any magic tricks sadly, but I sure as hell can read palms (so the womenz notice my nice manicured guitar playing fingers, ahaha).

Me: "Your life line is short, you are going to die young"

Her: "Really, why is that?"

Me: "Because this line jutting off, it means you will go through financial ruin, then suffer heart and weight problems in your 40s"

Her: "Damn, I better have sex while I still can!!!"

Me: (sniggers to himself in the dark recess of his mind)

You are on point there mate. I'd give props but you know the story.

But women hate to be reminded they are not intellectual equals, that shit isn't in the book.

I don't know any magic tricks sadly, but I sure as hell can read palms (so the womenz notice my nice manicured guitar playing fingers, ahaha).

Me: "Your life line is short, you are going to die young"

Her: "Really, why is that?"

Me: "Because this line jutting off, it means you will go through financial ruin, then suffer heart and weight problems in your 40s"

Her: "Damn, I better have sex while I still can!!!"

Me: (sniggers to himself in the dark recess of his mind)

haha :)

Guest R@ndomH3ro

sneakandcreep: i have a military question. why, in the military, do they push you every day but working out at home, you're supposed to only lift every other day or three-four times a week?

i've been lifting every other day thinking it won't hurt me based on the logic that in the military you are pressed every day for 6 weeks.

Well in the Army the teach F.I.T.T, which is Frequency, Intensity, Type and Time.

Muscle Failure exercises are done at least twice a week and cardio is done the other times.

But yeah you are doing the right thing every other day is good in order help your muscles repair themselves.

Well in the Army the teach F.I.T.T, which is Frequency, Intensity, Type and Time.

Muscle Failure exercises are done at least twice a week and cardio is done the other times.

But yeah you are doing the right thing every other day is good in order help your muscles repair themselves.

ahh, so it's more along the lines of stamina vs. bulk.

i see. thanks sneakandcreep

Guest R@ndomH3ro

Yeah basically....in the Army they want you to be able to lift for longer.....not lift heavy things for a couple of seconds.

Plus they don't make uniforms for Glik0-esque type people

It is strange you appear offline;)

But yeah, it is always going to be stamina over bulk, as bulk slows you down.

Not to mention makes your dick appear smaller. (Even Arnie admits it):lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

turtz: scan upwards. i provided a link to your "GAIM".

get the plugins for it for crypting yo shit. nerdy south. fuh trill.

too bad more people don't come in here. we have better discussions and "rap" about

far more interesting shit that the shoot the shit thread ever thought about.

bulk doesn't make your dick smaller. steroids do. but bulking too much would, i saw a chick with a penix type clit on a joe weider video. researching to make sure i do reps right. side note: all the dudes look like 80's pr0n stars. everyone wears spandex, too. i had that stereotype about weighlifting awhile back. what happened to hip hop weightlifting? flip flops and socks, sweatpants. keep it real.

another thing. i'm blizzied.

Guest R@ndomH3ro
So i cant get that neosips program to work for me, at home. I mean the program works, it's all extracted, but I'm retarded and don't know what to do with it in order to burn photoshop.

help?

Neosips???

Photoshop should be in a .iso file all you have to do is click on it and Nero should open it up and burn it.