<<< 12Oz Computer Tech Support SuperThread >>>

Mainter

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

server will be going down in just a bit for another hardware upgrade. this should be the last one for a while. mysql and apache were also optimized, and wanga threw in a custom kernal. we also set up php caching, so this is about the best we'll see.

when done, primary server will have 6gb or ram. we already put the new drives in the other night. (4 x 146.6gb ultra 320 scsi @ 15k rpm configured as raid 1+0.

yeah, but give it 6 months and it will be $300.

maybe $400. <probably

server 2k3 is the fastest frame rates OS. who woulda thunk it?

seriously. i get bad ass fps. i'm bad ass.

i always heard that server 2k3 was slower, but able to take more power (obviously).

but since this is the eXPerience edition, he's stripped it down a ton.

it's fast. highly recommended if you want to format your windows drive again.

:P

lightning sucks major ass, computer got struck (my UPS"uninterrupted power supply" saved the day well almost anyway, i was using partition magic to expand my partitions (when it was in the middle of it BLAST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! took a straight hit blacked out the computer for like a millisecond because it got hit so hard ............so anyway the computer got all fucked up it was in the middle of moving clusters to one partition to the other and i could not do shit had to format it.

thank you backups i don't know where i would be without you

maybe not a good idea to be doin shit like that in a lightning storm?

howdy. im around until my package comes. more ram!!! woot.

but for now.

"In 1996, Florida physical therapist Paul Shimkonis sued his local nudie bar claiming whiplash from a lap dancer's large breasts. Shimkonis felt he suffered physical harm and mental anguish from the breasts, which he claimed felt like "cement blocks" hitting him. Shimkonis sought justice in the amount of $15,000, which was denied. "

howdy. im around until my package comes. more ram!!! woot.

but for now.

"In 1996, Florida physical therapist Paul Shimkonis sued his local nudie bar claiming whiplash from a lap dancer's large breasts. Shimkonis felt he suffered physical harm and mental anguish from the breasts, which he claimed felt like "cement blocks" hitting him. Shimkonis sought justice in the amount of $15,000, which was denied. "

i'd like to die that way.