<<< 12Oz Computer Tech Support SuperThread >>>

Mainter

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Mounting ISO's

So I've tried mounting an ISO using DAEMONTOOLS to my hard drive, and i've tried burning the iso image to a cd, but when I try to run the program it still says "cannot find cd, etc". I downloaded and ran sd4hide.exe, but that hasn't helped either. Any suggestions? Any help would be appreciated, i've been dling these torrents for days and now I can't get them to work. thanks for the help

nino

Guest spectr

i would go to his house and show him how to drink for his birthday but i am tired, and half asleep watching funny utube graffiti movies i just watched one where this dude busted out his black book showed what he wrote the gave his phone number to call him for tat's and no i wont post the link even though he most likely does deserve it.

oh yeah and i have no clue where he lives and it's to late to get liqour.

Alright guys, enough with the party. I need some quick advice.

Decent laptop for my mom under $1K. At most, should be able to run financial applications smoothly, at least, should be reliable. I'm a total Machead so I have no clue what's leading the pack in PC's. I know Compaq sucks, and Dell hasn't been doing too good lately, but that's about it.

I might need to go out and buy this today so the sooner the advice the better. Thanks dudes, as you were.