<<< 12Oz Computer Tech Support SuperThread >>>

Mainter

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

ATI 100-505113 FireMV 2400 128MB DDR PCI Low Profile/Half Length Video Card

ATI 100-505087 FireGL V5100 128MB 256-bit DDR PCI Express x16 Video Card

these are in the 400 dollar price range but they are not good gaming cards if thats what you are looking for

for gaming boost yer range to 700

yea i know about the cooling ish..

my last system was amazingly cooled. for a non liquid. too bad my old roomates sold it for $70.. or else i wouldnt be building another system. (7) 60mm fans with controller. nice ass heatsink/fan for the cpu. pci fan for the gpu. system ran mid 20's c. i miss it.

im just not up todate with the new gpu's that are out. i had an x800xt in the last system. and that was the latest out when i got it.

Guest spectr

my laptop keyboard just stopped working.

all drivers are working fine, no conflicts anywhere, i opened my case and unplugged then re plugged the keyboard in and it still doesnt work, any ideas?

Guest spectr

uhm see casek here is the problem my keyboard doesnt work so i can't enter bios, the keyboard is enabled though, it just stopped working out of nowhere.

shit you might be right about that god think, maybe its krishna getting revenge on me for pissing on the krishna temples food that one time.

spectr, you can come by and use the rubber keyboard if it happens again. Even when I'm not here...the door is open. Or the window...that's open too. You know how to climb, you're a graffito tagger. You have a free pass...show them this post, and say, "XXXXX said it was cool....and he said to put down the Black Dildo Of Doom."

Just stay away from my paint.....goddammit. Or it's the Dildo for you.

What the fuck am I supposed to do, let him shoot the lock off the door?

Those Desert Eagles are nothing to sneeze at. He has two of them, and he's always hopped up on dust.

I don't understand Nicotine (the Linux SLSK client)...fine, I cry Uncle. XP does make certain things easier than Linux.....you happy now, Bill Gates? Fuck you and your nine kajillion dollars....I STILL think Linux is better. And, even if you give away all your money, I'm still a better person than you could ever hope to be.

Yeah, I'm wasted. HA......HA.....HA.

Guest spectr

shit shai i almost called you last night to see if i could come over and use it. but it was late, and i fixed it so there was no need to wake you up this morning.

spectr- good, I was out really late. But, if you need any help, the offer stands...did you try that Dreamlinux CD out?

Mainter, I have no idea where I got that from. Torrentspy, I think...I could Mooload it, it's not too big.