im not sure what to call this thread. (growing apart)

T.T Boy

today, an ordinary day. sleep in a bit, call the girl, wait for her to come over after work, spend the evening together, have an alright time and go to sleep. not today though. you see, today was the day me and my girlfriend of 2 years decided we fell out of love and were just frineds. well, id say she decided that for us. apparently i just dont care enough for her anymore, even though she gets everything she wants and all the attention and praise any queen could want. i guess after so long we became better friends than lovers, which is understandable..... that type of new relationship lust cant go on forever can it? wouldnt it be normal for 2 people to grow more as friends as time went on..... be more personal but still remain sexual? i guess we became too close, but is that really possible? well, i guess we grew apart after so long, but things are wierd cause she still wants to stay close and talk everyday and see eachother as much as we still do. which is great, i think after some time, well be back together good as normal..... together but still as good friends and lovers. if youve assesed or made sense of anything ive wrote so far, please offer any advice...... thanks.

dlush should look me up i need help and your calming conversations. same with ink lunatic...... get at a guy.

oh yeah, if youre sympathacising hit me up on aim bfresh764

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest imported_Tesseract

T.T i dont know what to say man...i have no girlfriends, its just my girl and a bounch of other girls that i would like them to be my girl if i wasnt with my girl--if that makes any sence--

I may sound really sexist but thats the truth for me.

Some of the strongest people i know have broke up w/ there sweet hearts and eventially worked things out and are or did grow old together. Only time will tell but now ahdays people get a wild hair and dis there lover for scare of commitment. Like i say what is meant to be will be.

sounds sorta like what happened w/ my ex and i. only, she had another date.

i still dont doubt that her and i will get married, but as of now, she broke my heart and its TOO hard to see her and be as close w/ her as before, because for some reason, on a friends level, its different for me. i think mainly it just sucks ass that she has a new boyfriend. but anyway, if youre a strong headed guy, than this will prolly be for the better. cool the intense relationship until you both grow up and are ready to be together forever.

good luck man.

thanks alot people for the support. i think things will work out. its as if nothing has changed. we still talk and act as we did befre, and were still telling eachother we love eachother. its hard. shes coming over soon..... i guess she says well still be going out, just nop intamacy and no serious commitment but we wont be with anyone else. just alone and kind of together. but she says that she thinks itll eventually go back to the way it used to be. i hope.

ok, i've just finished a little hiatus myself: i'm getting back on the relationship wagon and my life's all fucked up from it. first things first, old girl calls me up, wants me to be there as a friend for her best friend's wedding. well she fucked up, but hey, i think, maybe it won't be that bad and something may work out, maybe? no, come to find out the week before she's hooking up with this other guy all along and can't go with him because no one else knows, or some bullshit, i know, i didn't fucking ask, but it's because i'm not willing to be her fucking savior at this point because of the previous circumstances. well, combine that sorry situation, with lots of beer, and i find myself hooking up with another girl i know who's fairly fine. hardly an ideal situation, she's drunk as well, and her roomate is there trying to keep her from doing anything, keeps coming in, yelling stuff. this all is not good, i've had it on my mind for a while, and i see her again yesterday. she proceeds to profusely apologise, and she invites me up, we talk a bit, she explains everything that i've told you, and says she gets "like that" when she's drunk which she's apparently again, yes, NO, yes, i think, we kiss a few times, and i stay strong insisting i have to take my friend home. someone knocks at the door, it's these guys i know who're her friends (her roomate is still at the store). they come in all woo hoo whooped up, one of them starts grabbing her leg at one point there, and she tells my friend who just arrived somewhere in the middle of it all that we gots to leave before her roomate gets back and gets pissed. i'm like yeah, ok, and i get up to leave, asking her if we've talked about what we needed to, she says yes, but she still wants to talk, i'm like "yeah me too", and we leave. what the fuck am i getting into here? i mean as far as i can tell everything between me and her is great, but there is still obviously alot of shit that's unresolved before we get back to some serious lovemaking and pillow talk. i'm uncertain about this, but it's a lead anyway, and it's been a little while so i'm really ready for something and am willing to give it a try. i think i have been given a little to keep me going, what do you think?

Archived