...M I A M I ...

flickpostuh

too the kid whos mad and wants to meet ifuk i wouldnt recomend it i had a run in with that guy once it wasnt pretty niggahs like 6 feet 5 inches hairy ass fuck vampire teeth in his mouth looks like a werewolf that fucked a vampire and had a baby. vicious.

evil i saw u in a gainsville magazine... some shyt like evil vs. evil either way you lose. ill kid .ill.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 444
  • Created
  • Last Reply

sek...i think its safe to say that lace got u on the gettin up situation kiddo, maybe u should just see that u got shut the fuk up and do that, shut the fuk up

the real sek is from orlando...!

and thats real....fukin biters...

theres a sek in every city, very generic name, but i agree the sek in orladno would burn this toy sek a new asshole

Originally posted by JamaciaMotel@Jan 26 2006, 04:19 PM

how toy must you all be..i talk shit about your handstyles so yuou delete the picture and put the same lame ass night flick of a scratchy ass fill on a tanker thats been circulated through all the toy threads..i would call you all has beens if you EVER WERRREEESSSSSSSSSSSSS

Didnt sex come up to you in kmart like 3 years ago asking if you had any beef cause the tok v. dae situation and you said 'no beef'

now look at you.. all brave n shit cause you got that keyboard in the grasp of your hands.

sex will burn Prox and you damn well know it..

Originally posted by large BALLS@Jan 26 2006, 02:57 PM

IMG_2308.jpg

HOW CAN THOSE EP'S TALK SHIT ABOUT DAE CREW.. OK 4 ONE.. AT GVILLE LIKE 10 OF THEM EP'S GO UP 2 THEM ASKING 4 IFUK.. AND WAT HAPPENS THEM DAE CREW TRY THEM .AERO SAYS HE GOT NO BEEF BUT CHANGES HIS TAG 2 PROE AND STARTS TOYING DAE CREW... ETCH GETS TRYED BY CEPT PULLS ETCH OFF SOME LITTLE SLUT AND HE SAYS NAH I'M NOT ETCH LIKE A LITTLE BITCH.... THEM DAE CREW ALLWAYS GOES UP 2 THEM EP'S AND THEY CAN ONLY SAY I GOT NOO BEEF .. MEEK IN-FRONT OF VICTER.. SAYS TELL THEM EP'S THER TOYS AND HE WANTS 2 FIGHT THEM ONE ON ONE AND WAT DID VICTER DO..LOL NOTHING ..WAIT HE'S A EP LOL WAT A BITCH..YO.. I GOT NOTTHING AGAINST THEM EP'S BUT YO.. U GOT 2 STEP UP ..U BOTH DOING UR THING SOO DROP THE BEEF AND SHIT TALKING...AND THAT GLOW IS FRESH..

IM OUT.. THE METAL FACE...

Originally posted by METALFACE+Jan 26 2006, 02:50 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (METALFACE - Jan 26 2006, 02:50 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-large BALLS@Jan 26 2006, 02:57 PM

IMG_2308.jpg

HOW CAN THOSE EP'S TALK SHIT ABOUT DAE CREW.. OK 4 ONE.. AT GVILLE LIKE 10 OF THEM EP'S GO UP 2 THEM ASKING 4 IFUK.. AND WAT HAPPENS THEM DAE CREW TRY THEM .AERO SAYS HE GOT NO BEEF BUT CHANGES HIS TAG 2 PROE AND STARTS TOYING DAE CREW... ETCH GETS TRYED BY CEPT PULLS ETCH OFF SOME LITTLE SLUT AND HE SAYS NAH I'M NOT ETCH LIKE A LITTLE BITCH.... THEM DAE CREW ALLWAYS GOES UP 2 THEM EP'S AND THEY CAN ONLY SAY I GOT NOO BEEF .. MEEK IN-FRONT OF VICTER.. SAYS TELL THEM EP'S THER TOYS AND HE WANTS 2 FIGHT THEM ONE ON ONE AND WAT DID VICTER DO..LOL NOTHING ..WAIT HE'S A EP LOL WAT A BITCH..YO.. I GOT NOTTHING AGAINST THEM EP'S BUT YO.. U GOT 2 STEP UP ..U BOTH DOING UR THING SOO DROP THE BEEF AND SHIT TALKING...AND THAT GLOW IS FRESH..

IM OUT.. THE METAL FACE...

[/b]

lol @ Posts: 1

Originally posted by More12ozFame+Jan 26 2006, 01:52 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (More12ozFame - Jan 26 2006, 01:52 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-JamaciaMotel@Jan 26 2006, 04:19 PM

how toy must you all be..i talk shit about your handstyles so yuou delete the picture and put the same lame ass night flick of a scratchy ass fill on a tanker thats been circulated through all the toy threads..i would call you all has beens if you EVER WERRREEESSSSSSSSSSSSS

[/b]

LMAO

for real people....i dont like to have my pictures of shit i have done on the internet...graffitie is not on the internet!!....plus if i wanted to get fame and lower my self to bout 85 percent of the crews that love to post all their own shit and believe they are great grand and wonderfull...then i would post about 200 pictures that i have butt fuk that!!!!! this place is for toys...the reall shit is out side of this world.....and to get it straight im not talking shit on this thread...im just putting my onpinon out there......butt hey keep talking,.....the fuker and my self are having a funn ass time reading this bullshit....

Originally posted by More12ozFame@Jan 26 2006, 01:52 PM

WOW!!!!!!!!!!

HONESTLY, OF ALL THE SHIT TALKING EVER ON ALL THE MIAMI THREADS EVER MADE...

THAT RIGHT THERE IS FUNNIEST SHIT I EVER READ....

FUNNIER THAN THE DANE COOK CD....

Originally posted by METALFACE@Jan 26 2006, 02:50 PM

HOW CAN THOSE EP'S TALK SHIT ABOUT DAE CREW.. OK 4 ONE.. AT GVILLE LIKE 10 OF THEM EP'S GO UP 2 THEM ASKING 4 IFUK.. AND WAT HAPPENS THEM DAE CREW TRY THEM.

ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME YOU FAGGOT???

I WAS THERE THAT DAY AND THAT'S NOT WHAT HAPPEND AT ALL...

LET'S SEE IF THIS MAKES SENSE....

WE WERE LIKE 20 DEEP, AND THOSE DAE KIDS HAD LIKE 5 OR 6 PEOPLE WITH THEM.

FIRST OF ALL THEY AIN'T EVEN STUPID ENOUGH TO OPEN THEIR MOUTH TO ANYONE 1 OF US EVEN IF WE ROLLING SOLO, LET ALONE 20 OF US TOGETHER.

SECOND OF ALL, THOSE DAE KIDS WERE FUCKING SHITTING THERE PANTS WHEN THEY SEEN US ALL CROSSING THE STREET. THE ONLY REASON NONE OF YOU BITCHES GOT SPLIT IS CUZ WE WERE LOOKING FOR IFUK YOU FUCKS. ONE OF YOU FAGS EVEN SAID THAT YOU'VE NEVER EVEN HEARD OF IFUK. NOW HOW THE FUCK YOU GONNA BE IN THE SAME CREW AND SAY THAT? WE SHOULD HAVE JUST SPLIT YOU FOR BEING FUCKING MORONS!!

YEA, THAT MAKES SENSE... OK GUY... KEEP DREAMING BUDDY...

MAYBE YOU CAN TRICK YOUR MIND INTO ACTUALLY BELIEVING IT...

Archived