...M I A M I ...

flickpostuh

:haha:

* just to think that half you gay fuckers didnt even exist 3-4yrs ago...

all these crews inherited toys to their collection just to keep legacies alive...

*show your Toy members old flicks, talk about the good ol graff days, preach history, teach them respect, and what you should n shouldnt do!

got it!

sounds easy right?

damn

everyone should just die<

see you dorks in hell. :hatred:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 444
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i think everyone on this thread has some sort of eye condition where REALITY just does not register.

or maybe yall have no concept of time?

i dont know what it is but whatever it is.. its got to get funky.

magic mike

take it.. take it.. take it from the top

Originally posted by GOT CRONZ??+Jan 26 2006, 06:21 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (GOT CRONZ?? - Jan 26 2006, 06:21 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-thecarter@Jan 26 2006, 12:52 AM

jaher9fd.png

unfinished

do you not understand that there is a real JAE nfl AAc nbc...oldschool

and hes aint happy bout you writeing his tag.....

lol....

[/b]

yo im jaer not jae

Originally posted by panamaredone@Jan 23 2006, 10:56 PM

Yo DEK 2DX, who ever the fuck you are, learn your history before you use that name buddy...

1st and foremost graffiti is so used just about all the most fampus names are used somewhere else. i choose to write anything i decide to. im Dek 2dx and thats it. im not changing my name. i got respect for any1 else who writes \dek, but if u cross my name or my crew thats when its a problem. i dont say shit to no one on this website not on this thread so seriously those hating keep my name out your mouth cause i havent shit about none of yah....

Dek 2dx... tck

Originally posted by thecarter+Jan 27 2006, 08:14 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (thecarter - Jan 27 2006, 08:14 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by GOT CRONZ??@Jan 26 2006, 06:21 PM

<!--QuoteBegin-thecarter@Jan 26 2006, 12:52 AM

jaher9fd.png

unfinished

do you not understand that there is a real JAE nfl AAc nbc...oldschool

and hes aint happy bout you writeing his tag.....

lol....

yo im jaer not jae

[/b]

jayer5cc.png

here you go. thats the real jaer. change your tag. :yuck:

Originally posted by folgers@Jan 27 2006, 07:10 PM

all i know is that if it was me getting drunk watching fight videos with 20 of my closest boys shit would have gone down no questions asked,cam-corder or not

It kinda amazes me how you can talk shit about the people that let you stay at their cribs for extended periods of time, and even take you out to go paint, get crunk with you, almost fight for you... but hey i guess you aint what you seem to be... get a hold of me n we'll talk more in detail... i can't believe you have the balls to say that... YOU KNOW damn well how shotout crazy i am...

Originally posted by toby maguire@Jan 28 2006, 12:01 PM

^^^^^^your just hangin with the wrong peeps in florida,but i told you that already!

nah its understood not every1 gets along with everyone so if niggas got problems thats life, but on the flip side 2dx tags or my tags arent going over any1 you know what i mean? i dont really need to be the topic of discussion, cause thats whats starts beef. im not caling anyone out of starting nothing. but i dont name any1 so i would like the same respect i give, given back to me you know what im saying.