...M I A M I ...

flickpostuh

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 444
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

shut this shit down!

You want us to stop dissing your dead homie,

I don't give a fuck about your dead homie,

just like you didn't give a fuck about my dead homie,

so go fuck yourself I'll diss who ever I fucking want

and will stop when I want, Toy ass Bitches,

Fuck KBT EPC

stop wasting paint...

Please.

lol

yall nigguhs aint saying shit......

who is DAE crew....a crew of writers who gets no respect......

u nigghus dont get up.....i and etch tried skape or skript or wutvever other names u got he said that the whole beef was over....

every time that you have walked up to an EP it was to drop beef....

if it wasnt to drop beef....how come none of the EPs got split.....

maybe u nigguhs are pussy......

i dont here any stories about me thought cuz when u see me in the streets......there aint no talkin..........

Originally posted by Hest84@Jan 26 2006, 11:11 PM

shut this shit down!

Fuck KBT EPC

stop wasting paint...

Please.

nigguh stop trying to act gangster ur a fucking art school hippie loser who just started graffitti......

ive talked to oldschool MSGs who arent reping anymore because of toys like you.....in particular

beef till you dead.......homie

Cronz you can suck my dick

you don't know shit about me,

and that's why your talking shit

just go kill yourself

you will be doing this city a favor

and so I can cross you out two.

Dumb BItch

beef till you dead.......homie

and than after that

Originally posted by panamaredone@Jan 26 2006, 08:02 PM

Why don't you guys just set up a fucking battle, whether its bombing or piecing, i know who will win, but it should be fun! If not, you guys can just have a nice rumble. TILL THEN USE PMs because you're gonna get the page closed again.

i second that..the graff battle should be dope 2 see .

brokeback mountain ass cats trying to test the realness of miami

cats couldn't kill an ep or kbt if they tried

cus even on their way to get charged with that homocide

they'd catch at least one of them ep kbt's on the ride

anyone saying otherwise just lied

and foreal i'm still waiting to hear that sex burning anyone is just a joke. by the looks of things that cat couldn't burn his way out of a box with a fucking blow torch

FAGS CAN SAY WHATEVER THE FUCK THEY WANT BUT EVERYONE KNOWS THEM FLIX SAY IT ALL

IMG_1768.jpg

GAINESVILLE WALL im not repping any of those crews that were stated but the truth needs to be told.fuck the bullshit there was like 20 of you guys there yelling that you were gonna rush anybody that wasnt in your crew and for a second i almost believed it,my point is as squaded as you guys were and after skript dissed one of your boys to his face,why didnt you stick him???you got that much hostility and that much people backing you up anitcipating a fight i say fuck him up.a camcorder being there is no excuse for not rushing them cause with all the talk that goes on in this forum i thought you guys might actually make that kid run his camcorder(i would have) .im not taking sides on this shit cause i dont know of these cats like that, i dont know and dont care how the other run ins have been between you guys.but i will be one to state what exactly happened .. cant believe i even wasted my time typing this shit. this is no offense to any of my homies that were there

Originally posted by flickpostuh+Jan 27 2006, 01:11 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (flickpostuh - Jan 27 2006, 01:11 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-panamaredone@Jan 26 2006, 08:02 PM

Why don't you guys just set up a fucking battle, whether its bombing or piecing, i know who will win, but it should be fun! If not, you guys can just have a nice rumble. TILL THEN USE PMs because you're gonna get the page closed again.

i second that..the graff battle should be dope 2 see .

[/b]

that would be fresh to see ...

hatred brings the best out of anyone n evryone , plus it would add a whole lot of new fliks to the played out same shit we keep seen on here

Originally posted by Hest84@Jan 26 2006, 11:11 PM

shut this shit down!

Fuck KBT EPC

stop wasting paint...

Please.

Who are you again?

You're a fucking nobody from the peanut gallery, internet gangster land like the rest of these misled fools. I met you in person, you're a little emo faggot talking about the "good old days of you and crome" and dickpulling me and Oil.

Out of all the toys who come on here and talk shit, you have got to be the best. Do you realize that you are irrelevant, you were never anything in Miami graff, and you will never be anything. Any KBT has done more damage in one night than you have in your entire carreer you delusional cock sucker.

What you dont realize while you sit there in your crib at El Portal on Biscayne, is that at any point any day your life could change for the worse immediatly you fucking punk. You better ask your boys about us because we make fucking house calls, fuck it we even make work calls.

You wanted to come on here and help out your homies in their beef thats fine, but we all know whats really going on here. You and your bitch made partners are on life support, all any of you really want is for this to end. Peace in Miami. Well you know what pussy, you disrespected my dead bro, and we will beef with you forever, no matter what happens from here on out we will forever have beef with you and anyone who rolls with you and any crew you rep.

I came on here like 3 days ago and I tried to stop the dissing of our dead partner, but you know what, he understands and we're not worried about it anymore. You can explain to Crome when he comes home, why he lost everything he ever had in Miami, you're done.

This goes for you and all your homies, WE are your only beef, you are just one of ours in a long list. When one of us sits down, another one gets up, our set is nation wide, and every nigga down is no mercy status,

rest assured, we will be the end of your carreers cuz if the dissing doesnt get to you, the beatdowns will. And both are guaranteed...

KBT will ruin your life and have you shook to state your name in public...

This was graffiti beef but thankyou for escalating it to the personal beef level, when you vanish back into your emo world we will still be looking for you on the streets, and when you resurface again we'll find you,again, and make you relive it all...

nigga please...

i saw your gay ass homey a couple weeks ago at subway.

"bro is it still on???"..i told that fagget if he wanted it and he said no. blah blah blah i could give a shit less if you were with your boss homo. youre twice my size nigga man the fuck up. yall niggas are always on some drop beef shit. homey sees me, says theres no beef and goes out and toys my shit if it was retaliation for skript getting dissed why didnt you tell me that day when i saw you? you must of known your boy got dissed when i saw you but you said "oh yall niggas are always on that beef tip". you told me no beef in person, and went out and did the exact opposite. if thats not the definition of pussy, i dont know what is.

second of all

that day at the gainsville wall yall niggas were shook, AND you tried to video record us..what the fuck is that shit?. only nigga acting heroic was your superfriend wearing pink at night at the break battle. and even that nigga wouldnt go outside to scrap cque. its amazing how yall niggas twist the truth around to look cool on this goofy ass web sight. never was ass niggas.

die slow

expert click clack

Originally posted by folgers@Jan 26 2006, 09:29 PM

GAINESVILLE WALL im not repping any of those crews that were stated but the truth needs to be told.fuck the bullshit there was like 20 of you guys there yelling that you were gonna rush anybody that wasnt in your crew and for a second i almost believed it,my point is as squaded as you guys were and after skript dissed one of your boys to his face,why didnt you stick him??? you got that much hostility and that much people backing you up anitcipating a fight i say fuck him up.a camcorder being there is no excuse for not rushing them cause with all the talk that goes on in this forum i thought you guys might actually make that kid run his camcorder(i would have) .im not taking sides on this shit cause i dont know of these cats like that, i dont know and dont care how the other run ins have been between you guys.but i will be one to state what exactly happened .. cant believe i even wasted my time typing this shit. this is no offense to any of my homies that were there

COMING FROM YOU FOLGERS, I CAN BELIEVE HE SAID SOMETHING THEN. WHAT HE SAID EXACTLY TO "DISS US" I DON'T KNOW, BKUZ HE MUST HAVE BEEN ON SOME YING YANG TWINS TYPE SHIT THEN... WHISPERING AND SHIT... SINCE YOU KNOW WE WOULD HAVE SPLIT HIM RIGHT THAT SECOND IF WE HEARD ANYTHING DISRESPECTING ANY OF US.

AND NOT TO MENTION I WOULD HAVE COME UP ON A FREE CAMCORDER...

AND SINCE I DON'T JUST START SHIT BECAUSE OF WHAT SOMEONE ELSE HEARD SOMEONE SAY (EVEN IF IT IS YOU FOLGERS THAT SAYS HE SAID SOMETHING), IF ANY OF THOSE DAE KIDS GOT ANYTHING TO SAY GO AHEAD AND SPEAK UP...