Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

...M I A M I ...

flickpostuh

this is SKRIPT DAECREW,43KREW,FMSQUAD,AOCREW,DBSQUAD.BE....FUCK THIS BULLSHIT, INTERNET DRAMA..WHAT HAPPENED HAPPENED ...GROW UP , KEEP BOMBING DO YOUR THING.....I DONT GIVE A FUCK ABOUT THIS BULLSHIT INTERNET BEEF, OR WHAT EVER YOU WANT TO CALL IT...BATTLE ME THATS ALL I GOTS TO SAY ...BIG UPS...ZUN ONE DAM, TSC, XENO KC HA, MSG, MEGS MURDR, BEGS , BASER, EWE, THEME, ETC, ERASE, DEMOE GOK, SF CEOS,SAM, IFUK 2DX, DWELS FDC, 1DER, DOSE, STRESS OSF, TYPOE AIR MP5, TEAL,VIEW FC, NOBLE MK,SKEME, SEAMSTER, FDC JUNK, IGA, SSK GONZ, BUTER,DISM, WHIE, AND TO THEM OLDSCHOOL STV ARE, INKHEADS JAZE ESTO, TOTEM, EWOK,OIL,SINER, PEST DD REVRSE, VOR EHNS, PEACE TO THE REST THAT KEEP THIS GRAFFITI ART ALIVE AND THE VANDALS THAT ARE DAMAGING THE STREETS OF MIAMI .........AND TO ALL YOU WANNABE HATERS SUCK MY DICK....DAE CREW BOMBING PIECING WHATEVER THE FUCK U WANT WE GOT IT .....BATTLE ME

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 444
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:haha:

* just to think that half you gay fuckers didnt even exist 3-4yrs ago...

all these crews inherited toys to their collection just to keep legacies alive...

*show your Toy members old flicks, talk about the good ol graff days, preach history, teach them respect, and what you should n shouldnt do!

got it!

sounds easy right?

damn

everyone should just die<

see you dorks in hell. :hatred:

i think everyone on this thread has some sort of eye condition where REALITY just does not register.

or maybe yall have no concept of time?

i dont know what it is but whatever it is.. its got to get funky.

magic mike

take it.. take it.. take it from the top

Originally posted by GOT CRONZ??+Jan 26 2006, 06:21 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (GOT CRONZ?? - Jan 26 2006, 06:21 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-thecarter@Jan 26 2006, 12:52 AM

jaher9fd.png

unfinished

do you not understand that there is a real JAE nfl AAc nbc...oldschool

and hes aint happy bout you writeing his tag.....

lol....

[/b]

yo im jaer not jae

Originally posted by panamaredone@Jan 23 2006, 10:56 PM

Yo DEK 2DX, who ever the fuck you are, learn your history before you use that name buddy...

1st and foremost graffiti is so used just about all the most fampus names are used somewhere else. i choose to write anything i decide to. im Dek 2dx and thats it. im not changing my name. i got respect for any1 else who writes \dek, but if u cross my name or my crew thats when its a problem. i dont say shit to no one on this website not on this thread so seriously those hating keep my name out your mouth cause i havent shit about none of yah....

Dek 2dx... tck