boston's sketch thread

QueaZyFunK

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
So... I spoke to my cousin who lives in Puerto Rico today, and he's asking me when am I gonna come done to visit. Which is something I've been trying to do 4 a while now, considering my Pops lives down there, only problem is, there is a huge drug point or (punto.../buy your shit quickly and get the phruck out headquarters!) So he sends me some motivation. He emails me this photo of the official side arm of the police in the area!

model500_105.jpg

He tells me that since the cops have been carrying this weapon, shit has calmed down a little bit, and I should stop being a pansy! (Never really thought about being shot down there, only rum, hoes, and palm trees,...but so yeah considering that the pigs needed these kinda side arms to protect their sweaty necks, I said "Sure let me get some dirty bills in my hands and I'm there...when it starts to get cold up here!

-----------------------------------------------------------------

funny, MY half brother was tellin me about this thing too!!!! i was creepin round the older pages and found this!!! shit is crazy....fuckin boricuas are outa theyre mind.

so now that i got the chance im bout to post more stuff. a re-post here n there, just cause theyre better pics.

metal slug 151

IMG_2309.jpg

city lights

IMG_2308.jpg

finished this today

IMG_2323.jpg

------------------------

5min work sketches for 12oz heads

IMG_2304-1.jpg

IMG_2302.jpg

IMG_2301.jpg

IMG_2300.jpg

i got more but dont feel like uploading anything....hope yall enjoy.....more sketches pleasE!!!

Guest JohnLester#31

Been on some other shit, :what:

Fat Bitches Need Love Too.

NeedLoveToo.png

Progression moro if interested...

just got off work :headache:

Mind, I didnt forget, more tomorrow.

Btw that fire-hydrant is jammin the fuck out. I like that joint.

yo fuck zoob yo. im w.shake....dude needs to be rode on......i had a party bout 3years back when i lived in brighton....this asshole showed up, not only uninvited he was trashed out of his mind, and was a real dick rider when he found out who the writier was in the house......well the next morning during clean up the fucker had hit my fridge with a perm maker (which comes out of my sec. dep) and then i also noticed he went up into my roomates room, out here window and prceeded to bomb the outside of her room facing the street. 1. this was not a brick apt. 2.this was MY HOME 3.You hit a strangers fridge, shit aint public prop. or city prop. that shit is mine and heNEEDS to be delt with.....disrespectful fucker. I shoulda kicked that asshole out when i 1st met him....you gotta understand i hate meeting strangers in my crib. nothing pisses me off more than somebody i know bringing some unknown cat into my home.....

with that said...

now onto some dawings.......

no offense man but that shit is raw. shouldnt hate its part of the game

naw i disagree with steez, that shit is disrespectful and plain dumb, thats not how the game goes, and if someone did that to your pad would you be all happy or what, just like he said that fool does need to get delt with i would hit up on his face with a can, fuck that! we had simular incidince at a boys house on his b-day, this motherfucker started hittin up on the homies garage, needless to say he woke in the ER.

naw i disagree with steez, that shit is disrespectful and plain dumb, thats not how the game goes, and if someone did that to your pad would you be all happy or what, just like he said that fool does need to get delt with i would hit up on his face with a can, fuck that! we had simular incidince at a boys house on his b-day, this motherfucker started hittin up on the homies garage, needless to say he woke in the ER.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i cant hate on your opinion. but seriously yo. i always came up no cars, churches, homes (unless thyre bricks covered in fills ). this is hows niggas get fuckt up. zoob fin a catch a case of "when keeping it real goes wrong" fuck keepin it real, all bets are off when it comes to a strangers home and your in it.....ask yourself....."do i want to catch an asswhoopin further down the road for a tag today?"

shit is disrespect,when it comes to someones home fuck writing, its not about graf. i heard a story recently about back in the day an unnamed writer went to this party, decided to catch a scratchie in dudes bathroom and got the PISS beaten out of him......serves him right. ....AND this dude was/is all-city...EASILY. so rep dont mean shit....cause not everyone you know writes.

bottom line is

"check yourself before you wrek yourself"

..."cause shotgun bulettes is bad for your health"

HEONE HERE....anyone know whats good with my scribes in the 781/617...private message me, if you havent seen any of my shit, dont bother...i been here for years...grew up in dorchester, been traveling since birth....nomad style...free nomad, bring back trybe, rjay, spek, ftk, vlk...fuck the new school...theres still a few left of a dying brreeeeeeedd...fuck the internets...private message me if you want, if not, then get offline and pick up a can/pen/marker/cap/krink/etc

Archived