boston's sketch thread

QueaZyFunK

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm a huge toy, no idea what's going on. I was just looking for cheat codes to Marc Echo when I found this thread by accident.

ok then post a sketch all i eva see u do is post sum stupid shit or a stupid comment... y post if u aint contributing 2 this thread? feel me

You are so fucking stupid it's unbelievable.

sorry dude but i neva seen 2051 post anything mabe if i knew wut he wrote i would just shut my face but hey i dont... but good looks my dude yea i kno i dont really bother 4 sketches its just no1 else is postin anything so fuck it

So dumb that we think we're free. I'm off this chase for freedumb. Dead is my soul towards the movement. Democracy is hypocrisy. So blatantly proud to put In God We Trust on the thing that motivates many. Dead is my soul to those sitting in sinecure positions gladly making a living off of other folks trials and tribulations. The first will be last and the last will be first. So true said Africans, so true said the Americans. I no longer cry now over the news of death. Michael Jackson said it long ago, take a look at yourself and make a change. Few years later what happens, we vote for change. Michael I hope heaven is lovely. I've changed MJ, I've changed. Freedumb, so I guess they were right saying it isn't free. Mentalities governed by the govern/ment. No wonder so many are going mental. Nigga's this and nigga's that, I see now that if all drugs are illegal then nigga's still gonna be whipping and singing like everything is all regale. Phuck America, land of the Afro-American, land of the Irish-American, land of the German-American, land of the.....phucking wake up people. The secularization is destroying this nation. So what if your great-great-whatever was born outside this land once owned then stolen from real NATIVE AMERICANS. If the spot you pop out to Amerigo (shot outs to Amerigo for finding land that was already found, props-not) then you are American. Stop with the " yeah I'm this that and the other cause my fam' is from .... STFU. You are American . Deal with it. This race is me. That race is me. _____ race is me. Phuck it then, you are left with what you get. Take 'e' out of the equation and damn we got us one phucking big ball of rac_ is m_. Phuck Odrama Obama. Nigga's still slaving in Africa so they ain't no change. Nigga's still owning the word nigga so there is no change. Phuck change, I wan't Benjamins. Poor people want change. Y'all saying then we all gone poor. PHREESMART.....BANG.....PHREESMART....BANG....PHREESMART....BANG... Kindergarten phree. First grade phree. Second grade phree. Third grade phree. Fourth grade phree. Fifth grade phree. Sixth grade phree. Seventh grade phree. Eighth grade phree. Nineth grade phree. Tenth grade phree. Eleventh grade phree. Twelfth grade PHREE. Uh oh, uh oh, uh oh, we gone giving them to much knowledge, uh oh, uh oh, uh oh, kids gone got to smart for their own good.......The explosion, the finale, the cards are falling. Thirteenth grade, aka college. Hmmmm....Hmmmmmm....Phree....no, freedumb. Freedumb. Freedumb. It's as though everyone was going up into the World Trade Center and when they got to Level 13. Well I don't need to say much more. 9/11 was and still is the catalyst for the pussification of America. I'm done. If feds is watching let them watch. If Dog/ God/ or whatever it's called is watching I say keep watching the dead. The humans have left cause the are no longer animals. They've turned to monsters. Phuck this country, matter of phact phuck this would be world. All wo/men are my brothers and sisters, my kith and my kin, whatever goes on here stays here, where we go when it's done. Who know's but as long as I life (phuck any living cause live is evil backwards) I'll keep lifing for that which I trust and love, love being the only true language. Phreesmart now. Phreesmart forever. Born ready, live ready, die ready. 36525 sounds nice but Infinity aka heaven sounds better. MJ sing for God/Dog, show him that moonwalk like you was the only one on earth who could do it correct. RIPP to him and all the rest.

Copy a dictionary before you die. God is word and word is god.

Until all wo/men meet the judge, not one of us, not a single one can judge the other.

If they can see you, they can judge you.....hahahahahaha.....!?$

Archived