wastin away again..

Guest dukeofyork

Guest dukeofyork

in margaritaville...

ha ha...listenin to the oldies station again at work.

lots of skynard, stones, and beatles.

nice change of pace every once and a while..

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Yeah I've been listening to a classic rock station on the way to work latley, started listening for the DJ's because they are pretty funny. But they do play some great tunes that bring back some memories. It nice that I can actually listen to the radio again, for a little while at least.

Guest imported_Tesseract

I discovered again zeppelin 4 years ago...

I was in a club and SABOTAGE was played at the time.

You know that there is a point in sabotage where it stops and begins again...in that pause the dj sneaked a zeppelin touch,

"Hey hey mama gonna make you move, gonna make you sweat, gonna make you groove"

I was amazed by the fact that 1,5 seconds of zeppelin tune blasted the beastie boys away on their own song...

I kept humming that for the rest of the night.

ive been listening to classic rock since like junior high... well forever actually...now every one is jumping on this mullet classic rock band wagin. they dont even know the difference between classic rock and butt rokk.. its a shame, but yeah classic rock stations are great.

Originally posted by Tesseract

I discovered again zeppelin 4 years ago...

I was in a club and SABOTAGE was played at the time.

You know that there is a point in sabotage where it stops and begins again...in that pause the dj sneaked a zeppelin touch,

"Hey hey mama gonna make you move, gonna make you sweat, gonna make you groove"

I was amazed by the fact that 1,5 seconds of zeppelin tune blasted the beastie boys away on their own song...

I kept humming that for the rest of the night.

now that reminds me of that song by west steet mob where it goes,,,,,

make your body move, make your body move, and make sure you dont hurt nobody nobody,,

Originally posted by T.T Boy

ive been listening to classic rock since like junior high... well forever actually...

good for you

[/b]

now every one is jumping on this mullet classic rock band wagin. they dont even know the difference between classic rock and butt rokk.. its a shame, but yeah classic rock stations are great. [/b]

I don't think anyone here is jumping on a band wagon (not i at least),

just stating that the music is nice, though it may not be what they listen to most of the time.

Guest dukeofyork

its a change of pace in both life and on this board...

where most kids are arguing whether graffiti is hip hop hardcore or art that is independent of any music genre...

writing is what you make of it, its a part of who you are. you can be whatever you want.

Archived