Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
NonShalon

WHO FELT THAT SHAKE?

i barely felt it even though it wasnt far away all that happened was my door rattled i thought it was one of my asshole friends shaking it so i swung it open and started yelling...yeah did i feel dumb

I felt it at 9:30am I was sleeping then I was like "Am I shaking?" Didn't feel too bad but it did last a while. Wasn't it a 3.something? My grandma was the only that felt it, the rest of the fam slept through it.

hmm

I am in San Diego.. My house was doing flips...

Then all my neighbors ran outside everyone was freakin out.. They thought we were getting bombed and shit.. thats how strong it was here.

I am suprised L.a. and Orange county didnt feel it worse... makes little sense..

Hit like almost right on midnight.. halloween. Hahaha made me shit my pants after all those halloween terrorists warnings on the news...

Oh damn. I thought you were talking about the one a few days ago. Nah I didn't feel that one. Right at midnight huh? I live over in the East Side of LA. Where was it centered?

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this