Louisville

v-tek

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What the hell is this? Did emit draw that?

The Sarge "S" is an exact emit or east "E" without the bottom.. actually looks more like east drew it... which is all fine, cause we all looked to others for influence at some point. I would say props to east for a solid influence.

Yeah sarges s looks familiar to emits e, but i dont think it was an intentional bite at all. Honestly who cares. Somtimes shit just happens that way. Great minds think alike, letters get similar. When you get graff in your head and look at it everyday its easy to accidently bite someone. Thats just the bottom line.

Lets drop the situation and post more flicks. This thread is full of talk, and the last thing we need is another fuckin sarge argument.

Heres some random ass stolen flicks. Hey, its better than talk right? Any one else can feel free to post up.

2ajq6uq.jpg

ohs7pi.jpg

il9c8k.jpg

35aoz7q.jpg

t0rtk9.jpg

2weezgg.jpg

idys5i.jpg

2w2ecmg.jpg

k4ctnl.jpg

28l7cg.jpg

zik8sh.jpg

2zpts15.jpg

ei8bw7.jpg

2utrl0p.jpg

2lwqg0p.jpg

2dv747p.jpg

i5ywoy.jpg

• Like 2

All right, all of you that get all hot and bothered and cry for this site/thread to be shut down, you need to chill. Locations and identities are the only thing that can not be shown here. As long as no dry sniitchery goes on, photos and comments about graf do not get anyone caught or charged, unless that person happens to be a FUCKING DUMBASS. If you are stopped or caught, do not say anything, no matter what you are threatened with. This goes for any legal issue. Graf is a nightmare to prosecute...if you aren't caught in the act, you pretty much have to admit guilt for anything to happen. Even being caught in the act is slippery without hard evidence, as long as you don't bitch out, do you know how hard it is for the city/state to produce witnessess and such? If you are going to write, you should have learned this in the early days, however, obviously many people aren't. I've known cats who have caught F's for graf, for no fucking reason. What, are you FUCKING SCREW or JA or PUZLE? No, then how the fuck are you doing time for writing on something? Snitchin' on yourself is still snitchin.....

who said shit bout a vandal squad bein formed, i wouldnt doubt it man this place is killed, just wait to see what happens, and they will hand out felonies very easy for graff and i wouldnt put it past them to catch people up here, no one is that solid anymore to keep their mouths shut, all them little young cats would give names just so there parents didnt know they got caught, and cops no it