Louisville

v-tek

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i dont know what to say to the comments that all those people said. its rediculous the way some people view graffiti. i mean dont get me wrong..im pretty sure we all understand that its "vandalism" but one guy said let people do murals..and i feel the same way. if people are having problems with tags and fills on their building, get something respectable on there..and no one will touch it. (new age gifts, greatfull threads, ..etc) iuno..just my 2 since.. let me find a flick for talkin..

i dont know what to say to the comments that all those people said. its rediculous the way some people view graffiti. i mean dont get me wrong..im pretty sure we all understand that its "vandalism" but one guy said let people do murals..and i feel the same way. if people are having problems with tags and fills on their building, get something respectable on there..and no one will touch it. (new age gifts, greatfull threads, ..etc) iuno..just my 2 since.. let me find a flick for talkin..

yeah, shits whack, people are empty headed.

but kamels doing his thing, thats whats up!

yall shouldve seen the comments people were leaving when choke got popped, they were saying they hoped that piece of shit died and other shit like that, they think we're "bored" and "drunk" "or both" and think semi stylized lettering is not art. id like to see jackson pollack ever be able to use a spray can the same way revok does. its art, it wont stop, get over it.

Louisville isnt even that badly crushed. Go to seattle,chicago,new york.. and talk about vandalism. At least louisville has good solid writers. I mean most graff in louisville is apealing.

Also..

I hate when news reporters say graff is "gang related".

"Prussian noted that he wished they had more manpower devoted to the problem - not only to the vandalism itself, but to the gang-related aspects of it."

They dont know shit.

oh yeah.. watch yourself at night. That floyd street taliban be stealin ladys purses.

Why would I go to Chicago or Seattle to see vandalism, aside from a few areas both are buff-crazy and relatively graf-free. Louisville is fairly well crushed in comparison to a lot of US cities.

Just saying graff is grimier in larger cities. Doors,dumpsters.. almost everything is crushed with handstyles. Some are so crushed theres no more room unless you go over someone. You know what i mean. Theres just higher quantities.