Louisville

v-tek

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So street art can be left to "art fags"... What is graffiti? I've always seen it is an art, does that make everyone in this thread a fag? No it doesn't, your just an arrogant tool who doesn't respect anything... and that's WAY obvious... You don't respect street art, you don't respect other taggers, you probably don't even respect your own dick...

Shut the fuck up and let people get up, you ain't gotta put 'em down.

To whoever did that air jordan, stay up.

thanx to fuck heads blowin up spots by crushin whole nieghbor hoods, yeah im talkin to you god of war,

this is ironic...yove never bombed, they crush whole neighborhoods...and on a more ironic note you damn near blew a money chill spot a couple years ago by painting a water tower that no one would ever see except people painting at said chill spot so...yeah.

• Like 1

So street art can be left to "art fags"... What is graffiti? I've always seen it is an art, does that make everyone in this thread a fag? No it doesn't, your just an arrogant tool who doesn't respect anything... and that's WAY obvious... You don't respect street art, you don't respect other taggers, you probably don't even respect your own dick...

shut up pussy. graffiti is illegally destroying other peoples shit. you can fluff it all you wnat but that shit doesnt belong in a museum.

i do respect art..you know what i dont respect?? little bitches. and i respect real writers not other "taggers".. and i dont even know what youre talking about with my dick??

and dont worry the jordan is just sprayin horse's R now. i like the jordan and its not even dissed. real graffiti is just above that shit

So whats up with horse going over the air jordan stencil with that spray can?

I go down clay street everyday and that stencil was the highlight of my drive. Horse, you have a clean throw up, but was it necessary to put that stencil down? Street art doesn't get half of the credit the up writers get, but it's still the same game.

Bump louisville stencil artists. Especially the paper bag in the highlands, there is more of those than any handstyle in the ville... do work.

I'll try to catch a flick soon.

fuck your gay ass fuckin stencils......horse smashin

this is ironic...yove never bombed, they crush whole neighborhoods...and on a more ironic note you damn near blew a money chill spot a couple years ago by painting a water tower that no one would ever see except people painting at said chill spot so...yeah.

Your whack as fuck. Shut up. Stop talking.

Youve been writing for how long? and lused can still burn you?

So whats up with horse going over the air jordan stencil with that spray can?

I go down clay street everyday and that stencil was the highlight of my drive. Horse, you have a clean throw up, but was it necessary to put that stencil down? Street art doesn't get half of the credit the up writers get, but it's still the same game.

Bump louisville stencil artists. Especially the paper bag in the highlands, there is more of those than any handstyle in the ville... do work.

I'll try to catch a flick soon.

He just added to it. Now it doest look completely gay.......:lol:

Just because you pick up a can and try to jump into some new trend doesn't make you an artist. Especially if you are jumping into a cultured group of individuals. Artfag is a popular term and if you think that by using it I am calling anyone who is an artist a fag then you should probably kill yourself because you are retarded. And lastly I DO NOT respect all forms of art. Some art is shitty and I call it as I see it. If you want to respect ALL art then you have to respect dudes who have galleries with piss in a jar with objects floating it them... That shit is fucking dumb to and I won't respect that either.