Louisville

v-tek

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the shit talking on here isnt nessicary (spelling)

everyone was face to face this past weekend, and nothing happened. it needs to be left at that. not one word was spoken about any beef, no one dissed anything..i dont understand why when u guys get home, you automaticly log into the good ol OONTZ and think its time to start sendin zingers back and forth at eachother. the shit is dumb.

all of yall came out for the weekend, did your thing..thats cool. im glad it went down like that. i had a good time, and hope most of you all did too. but for everyones sake, PLEASE shut the fuck up. its obvious that some of us like so and so's graffiti better than the next persons.

if i had time to post some flicks on here, for this stupid rant i just gave you all i would. but im leavin one job, and late for the next. have a good weekend boys, see yall tonight

Hai guise! I'm coming down to Louisville early next month, looking to accumulate some Coupe, Aktr, Jpeg, Dyne, Break, Cake, etc flicks possibly for a zine Im in the process of working on. Anyone with a good knowledge of the scene who would like to help out a nice guy it would be appreciated. Im coming with good weed and paint and am generous with both, feel free to hit me with a pm if youre interested or have any questions, peace.

Hai guise! I'm coming down to Louisville early next month, looking to accumulate some Coupe, Aktr, Jpeg, Dyne, Break, Cake, etc flicks possibly for a zine Im in the process of working on. Anyone with a good knowledge of the scene who would like to help out a nice guy it would be appreciated. Im coming with good weed and paint and am generous with both, feel free to hit me with a pm if youre interested or have any questions, peace.

:five-o: :five-o: :five-o: