computer problem

Mr. Mang

i am currently at my dads house trying to get onto hotmail.com. he has a shitty wireless connection that i cannot get around online easily with.

for some reason i cannot login to hotmail.com on this computer or the laptop he has on wireless. i can type in my password for hotmail, but when i try to login it always times out.

i know hotmail works on other computers just fine. so why isnt it working on this computer? i know it isnt blocked to my knowledge. i even downloaded firefox and it still wont let me get into my inbox.

what could it be?!?!?!?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Launch his MSM Messanger (if he has it) & then try to access Hotmail through the Mail icon on MSM. This seems to be a quiker route.

Then once in his mail log out, & log into your mail.

Some wireless connections are a bitch, & Hotmail is always first to fail to load &MSM is always the first program to disconnect from the web, when there is even a second or two interuption in your web connection.

ive had the same problem. The above solution doesnt work. Unless you're having a different problem. I emailed hotmail about it and they gave me some shit about firewalls, and my computer sucking. So i told them to blow me and am using yahoo. You can use MSN with a yahoo email anyways, so it all worked out for me. Easy and quick.