LORDS CREW

COUGAR

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
To Doper, Hey Dope,you dont need these clowns.Yo,everybody knows these fucks didn`t help you out that day.They used you up and spit you out like they did with Djae and Poesia.Leave them and Come back where you were originally from.Back to the Darkside,Jack.We will welcome you with open arms.Think about it! Get well,atleast somebody cares.-TheDemons 7:77

YEAH DOPER GO BACK TO THE DARKSIDE.... HEHEHE

So nobody has stepped up to tell there story on the Doper incident,cowards.You should be ashamed for not helping your own family in the time of need.He shed blood for you guys and you do him dirty.Fucken cowards,I spit on all you fools for leaving him hanging.You all know what I`m talking about,don`t make no excuses because you guys watched while he got jumped.Doper,you dont need Lords,in the future they will stay be there but they aint going to back you up for shit.This is what you kids look up to, a crew that lets there soldier down and don`t help him,psssst I feel sorry for you followers.Hoorah.Siemper Fi.-TheDemons 7:77

So nobody has stepped up to tell there story on the Doper incident,cowards.You should be ashamed for not helping your own family in the time of need.He shed blood for you guys and you do him dirty.Fucken cowards,I spit on all you fools for leaving him hanging.You all know what I`m talking about,don`t make no excuses because you guys watched while he got jumped.Doper,you dont need Lords,in the future they will stay be there but they aint going to back you up for shit.This is what you kids look up to, a crew that lets there soldier down and don`t help him,psssst I feel sorry for you followers.Hoorah.Siemper Fi.-TheDemons 7:77

THIS GUY IS RIGHT...

LISTEN TO HIM..

HE MAY BE A BITCH BUT SOMETIMES HE TELLS THE TRUTH..

think and say watever bullshit u want bout that day, but i wuld love to c u spit in there face wen u c them! just to c who u realy are, and to c wat happens to u...;) :p

The Fucken Legend "Doper". Legend Of Rare "Doper" Styles.The man,The Legend,The one man team,The only dude that was there swinging while you chumps watched.The man that made you guys more popular and you do him like this,damn fucken bitches."Doper the real Lord" - TheDemons 7:77

The Fucken Legend "Doper". Legend Of Rare "Doper" Styles.The man,The Legend,The one man team,The only dude that was there swinging while you chumps watched.The man that made you guys more popular and you do him like this,damn fucken bitches."Doper the real Lord" - TheDemons 7:77

keep runnin ur mouth bitch u dnt know shit "P"!

Dont get mad.where you there? why you getting anal raped about this? I thought all Lords were down for there shit,maybe to get their shit pushed in.The only tuff one is LordDoper,he was swinging away catching peoples grills,while you guys just stood there watching and waiting for Only god knows what.Let it be known,what I speak about is the truth put I put it on all the Lords that just made like a tree.fucken skam artists.TheDemons 7:77 "P"

Archived