LORDS CREW

COUGAR

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Word! Exactly what I was saying about nesta in the frisco thread. People just bomb for a quick minute then fall off and paint only chill spots or legals and then calling up steve rotman to go flick their shit and have him put it up on flickr for that quick internet fame. Lords is a dysfunctional crew within and arrogant egotistical legal eagles. I'm not trying to single these guys out either, it is other crews too that just don't know how to act.

You still talking about nesta in other threads? Get off the nuts already!!!

Wow,cool old pictures.I would love to see up to date pictures please or illegals.lol.Now were I`m getting at lil fella is why hasn`t any action taken place for the Doper incident,since you all are high and mighty.lol.No revenge since there is a whole bunch of you kats every where that are supposbly down.You can even say "yeah we are pussies for not doing shit about the Doper incident".That is my fucken problem,bitch.I dont care about Nesta or any of your other punk ass made kats.If you are a true Lord you would answer my question.What are you going to do to them kats that did your boy wrong and stood there watched him get jumped? I could mention names but we all know the cowards that just stood there and watched there homie fight like a fucken champ till he got overwhelmed.So now Nesta,since your up everywhere,Why in the fuck you ain`t handling bizness? Sit down and think about that Oh Mighty Lord Bitch Made.lmao.- TheDemons 7:77

You should write a book on this crew since you on here talking so much

Man what a joke to even try and call NESTA out, that guys been bombin for well over a decade all through out cali and multiple other citys and countries.. Give me a break, all this internet gossip is lame. ;)

Stop lying! Do you understand what "fell off" means? And I'm not callin out anybody, just exposing these frauds for what they really are. The only lord I see doing anything now is sufer tdf.

recognize the niggas fucking your mothers doing it up in northern california, been doing it, and most importantly ARE GOING TO BE DOING IT.. and you lil demon is going to front and try and brainwash a motherfucker into believing that tfl is soft? you a fool in a major way, all of you rudy ass niggas that "know the facts" but look at me im doing what yall is doing..TALKING shit. If What ever it is you said happend really did? yeah Hell yeah thats some bootsy shit. but to come around and make a soap opera up in the lords thread about how much they aint down or how you have and obsesion with doper? take it to the doper thread or if your so into him? meet him, shit! try and recruit him and see what he says. what are you trying to have they do, tell you what the tfls is doing in revenge? call steven spillberg i sense a thriller. shit makes me sick at hearing your weak crys and wines. go listen to lil kim

BUMP TFLORDZ, old and new, a tight fam is what they are. and shouts to the cutthoats over seas

What you dont get, my lil sidebusta,is if this happened to you! Wouldnt you be pissed that your boys didnt jump in to help you.What a tight family it is,that your own crew is watching you take down fools and there doing crowd control.lol.You werent there so keep your mouth shut and go suck a dick.As for me with the Doper thang,the dude didnt deserve to watch his dawgs do nathan,when everything was going down.It has happened in the past and will go on into the future,when Lords wont help there fam again.I aint trying to brainwash anybody,I`m just telling the straight facts.You must be from Lords too,ahh how cute,does the truth hurt.Well fuck you!,Let it be known what I said really went down and thats the staright truth.Aint no front here,nigga.Just move along before I call those same pussies from lords that where there to do crowd control again.lol.This will be my last post.Any questions or if you just want to chat pm me bitches."Pow baby,now what bitch" - TheDemons 7:77

Im no tfl. Just came here to look at some good graffiti. Are you doper? oh youre not? Then you shut that asshole in your mouth up or in this case just snap your keyboard in half before you fail at another estimation. I come here and hear some one spit how sad "that" day was and how bad you feel for the fella. YOU should of had his back you cunt and would of saved some typing time and kept me and anyone else from hearing you. But im not here to make an enemy just the eye of the critic. TheDemons 7:77

This is TheMaker speaking,hahahahahaha.You fuckers thought you were going to stay untouched.Look at what R10 is doing to all your shit.jejeje You deserve it for being cockie mother fucker.Take the pain and watch all your shit get dissed.Poor babies,I see you ain`t doing shit back,wow and you call yourselves Legends.lmao.-TheMaker 510

yeah i third baykat's comment style is not a question but heart for bombing is obviously not a priority i guess stuck up piecers can be easily outmatched by dedicated bombers! that whole doper situation don't help either can't bomb?refuse to fight for your homie? guess you guys are more of a cosmetic crew as opposed to true writers! who bomb and fight when necessary not just standing around looking pretty but no heart like some 17 year old girls!

First Off Im down with Lords in In This Crew But i always call out Ignorance to Kids that Talk shit but dont know Shit. So First off the "Lords arent Bombers" Shit your talking You need to come correct cause 2 decades strong with hitting spots. Because they also do legals dont get it twisted. Most crews cant do both this is one of them that can. Proof.

2611753905_a5ec44dbd8_z.jpg

5394143280_a657f5f4c0_b.jpg

5087584404_433542f404.jpg

5394676930_1801f361bb.jpg

5394080345_23c9b1dbb5.jpg

5394676802_e3ac737e0a_b.jpg

5394080961_c4991f973a_o.jpg

5394679492_399109544f.jpg

5394080235_181f3e73c1.jpg

5394081363_a294719087.jpg

5394082787_27c5f00bc5.jpg

5394080927_797894bc7a.jpg