writer caught on news. from CA to WA.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by NeRVe54@Jul 22 2005, 01:53 PM

thats some funny shit...

and graffkid, really, please do shoot yourself...

wait a minute here i think we may have a major break in this case cuzz im pretty sure GRAFFKID15 did 37 tags to...

i apologize... graffkid has 37 posts

^ill writer son

• 1 month later...

When ever there is a big deal on the news about someone getting nabbed it never turns out to be a big a deal as it was made to be once it is all said and done. The cops just want to look like there doing a good job, when in reality they couldnt catch the guy they had to stumble on him over marijuana plants, embarassing for the cops if you ask me...

Word for the cops, all this will do is inspire even more kids to bomb that see or read the articles, you just upped his fame factor.. You'll never learn will you... If this guy bombed from Cali to Washinton, he's not the kind of writer that is going to stop becuase he caught a couple charges... He's probably thinking up a new name for his triumpant return as we speak...

SFE KILLS....

THA WHOLE STORY IS BLOWN OUT OF PROPORTION..HE HITS THA TRAINS.. BENCHES THA YARDS..ALOT. SO WHAT.. THA CENTRAL VALLEY PIGS ARENT USED TO HIS LOVE FOR GRAFF AND WITNESSING HIS EXTENSIVE COLLECTION OF PAINT..

FUCK THA MEDIA... KSEE24 NEWS GETS ROCKED NIGHTLY.... FAKE BITCHES.

HE IS UNDERGROUND.

STILL ON THA STREET~

FREE ENDUR SFE

• 1 year later...