DETROIT GRAFFITI

Issac Brock

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 42.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DSD666

• GLEN BENTON

• wickedwacko!

• LEEZYONE

who's sintex? last night I got wasted, and happened to be the dd. flip a coin, who gets to drive in the suburbs drunk!? I made it to phoniex coney island in sterling hts, parked mad fucked up sideways, and lost my best friend. I found him laying in someones front yard at 3 am, wearing 1 high heel, and talking to himself. I woke up with a bankcard that does not belong to me, an suv that doesnt belong to me, a bangin ass headache, and maybe crabs. just wanted to share today. hi, my name is dsd, and I am an irresponsible alcoholic...

unbump the bus not running to pontiac all night

that and 3 hour drunk bike rides at 4am in the rain

Majestic Theater... first time i been there in like 5

years and that shit is soooooooooo easy. I wasn't

even running game... Didn't have to. I suppose

it helps that i don't look act or dress like the 90% of

dudes that were walking around. Fucks wrong with

them dudes, looking like broads. Theres got to be a

catalogue of dumb shit and they all shop it. Super

tight pants, suspenders, extra small tee shirts. That

look is just screaming Hey ladies please don't have

sex with me:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

Like usual i have nothing brilliant to add here. I got

a camera but by the time i find some shit its usually

already been posted. Them cues hookups are mighty

healthy. Years and years back there was a cues, actually i think

there still is on a rooftop overlooking 75 in Royal Oak.

i seen some cues hookups on the mile or McNichols,

1 of the 2 but theres nobody to buff half of them

streetsides so i figured them to be real old.

so i was watching the butterfly effect 3 or some shit an this guy was drivein an on this building i seen a "paid" epc ?

Prolly.

A scene from The Butterfly Effect Revelation is being filmed inside a bar on Woodward Avenue Downtown Detroit on Wednesday September 17, 2008.

bilde?NewTbl=1&Avis=C4&Dato=20100429&Kategori=ENT&Lopenr=4290801&Ref=PH&Item=6&MaxW=600&MaxH=450&border=0&Quality=100

Edit: Leezy, think more vandalism than art. Covering buildings with tags like every 6 feet. hold the can at arm's length and walk along a building just to fuckshitup. water balloons filled with paint. Or you could go the Feis/Snuff route and line everybody. Destroy destroy destroy!

dsd your such a turd....im not a fan and not one of his friends....just saying for a dude with maybe a handful of halfway decent spots he probably picked the wrong dude to start dissing.....ill second abcs on the dudes looking like chicks too.....i wonder if hipster look in the mirror before they leave the house and think "alright i look retarded....got my girls pants on.....american apperal tank top...retarded glasses with no lenses, and last but not least my dirty moustache makes me look ultra retarded"

• Like 2

why you gotta call me names and hurt my feelings? I dont call you names. turd is a very hurtful word, and I think you should aplogize. mayeb you don't realize it but calling people names is bullying, and can leave long lasting mental scarring and effects. srsly! why you gotta call me names?

eh yo deco tell aquaman I will be in my fav daytime spot tomorrow on the eastside painting with some homies, and batman and spiderman and hulk hogan will be there 2, if he wanted to get at me about cameras and what. and just for the record, seks being the good homie he is, and knowing and painting with him the last couple years, I can tell you aint biting anyone. especially snoe. if it happened to look like his shit, it was pure fucking coincidence. I thought some of those first apes were a bit to much like some fyer shit, but regardless, seks dont like people, let alone writers enough to want to bite their shit. shit, usually when he is on the net, he don't even look at graf, he is trading stocks and bonds and uploading videos on youtube of him dancing with numchucks and shit. !!!!!!!!!!!!! fuck yall. have a blessed sunday.