DETROIT GRAFFITI

Issac Brock

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

FEAT would be cool too and I don't think it's taken.

Feat - –noun

1. a noteworthy or extraordinary act or achievement, usually displaying boldness, skill, etc.: Arranging the treaty was a diplomatic feat.

2. Obsolete. a specialized skill; profession.

Synonyms:

1. accomplishment. See achievement.

Four letters FTW!

true story, ask ethersock. I dated this whore italin bitch back in 2004 or so before a stint on 7 mile. she was real dumb, like down syndrone dumb, but had a banging ass body. she also loved to get blackout drunk. the first time I ever fucked her, I was smashy trashy wasted, and thought I would be romantic. I fucked her at my moms crib. my mom stayed up in a trailor park at the time. I had a twin size air matress, and I lit a candle as round as a soccer ball, right next to the bed. a minute into fucking her, I looked at her, and ask her is she smelled that. naturally a woman will say no to that question when her vagina is exposed, for fear that they smell like red herring. I continued to fuck her for a few seconds when I said no something is on fire. it was then that I noticed that pillow she was laying on was in flames. while still hitting it, I took my other arm and started to hit the pillow up and down against the carpet, trying to put it out, which just spread the fire. I knew I had to hurry up and bust cause my moms would be coming down the hall at any moment. sure enough, I heard her, my momma is a big girl. my mom started to scream what the fuck is on fire and I screamed at her nothing and to go the fuck back to bed, had already dropped the pillow by then, and used my free arm to try and block the door, all while still hitting it. my mom has dealt with so many fucked up things with me that she took cue and just stormed back to her room. as soon as I heard her walking away, I got my nut, and flipped the light on. the fire had spread up the wall, made it black, made part of the ceiling black, melted my air matress completely into the carpet, and best yet, singed off a lot of this hoes hair. she wore a wig for a while, and continued for another 4 months of fucking her. everytime I hit it, it was like the wwf. choking her out, slamming her head into walls, this bitch had issues. I wanted to share this long story with you because none of you post any flicks, and I could give a fuck if fet wrote fet, or if he wrote tuberculosis. no offense fet. just as many of you that just read this, could give a fuck about me fucking, and choking out italian girls that got issues. you're welcome.

It doesn't have to make sense to anyone.... Not even Fet himself.

but a little constructive criticism never hurt anyone... if it is indeed constructive criticism anyway.

I wasn't hating at all.

Fet, do your thing man. Whatever that may be.

Bump everyone that's doin their thing. Even sist and daser.

I don't care.

once again, stoled from photofuckit. all reposts. not giving a fuck. I hate yall. elmer skates shit footed, all day. gasm should go sidebust every last oar that is still riding. only 3 more years left till kwames return. I will vote for him, real talk.

DSCN1559.jpg

DSCN1555.jpg

meat is murder! eat more meat! going vegan turns you into a giant vagina. except you big guy, yeah, you. you get a pass, cause you're the only person I know that went vegan before 1999.

GRAFandShades010.jpg

GRAFandShades014.jpg

Graffiti_apple1.jpg

there are so many flicks to steal on flikr, so many. but I can't. does anyone know, is it possible to turn a gif file into a jpeg or whatever so I can steal all these flicks from people like ward and give no credit to them? just playing, kinda, I won't steal your flicks. maybe I will.

^good lookin. I tried. got bad nerves like juvi. can't seem to do it. appreciate it though. ward, post all your flicks. fill up pages.

tell me the fuck about it homie i shake more than a vibrator with parkinsons in the winter. on a side note where have the flicks been at for like 3 pages now