DETROIT GRAFFITI

Issac Brock

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

that wall isn't bad. much better than i expected.

i dont give a shit, death is fresh. even if he started off on a bad foot, i think dude has a lot of potential. that rooftop he has on woodward on the old midas building is dope.

now he just needs to quit painting with total herbs.

:(

Deaths a bitch...

Fucking little spazzo...

word....

-Fifty.. Knockin out mouth containers..

its sad that someone that has a little bit of credibility can act like a complete retard... look bro i don't know what the hell your deal is... maybe it's that rich shit ass city you live in or the trendy fuckwad school you attend... either way shut the fuck up, what the fuck have you done lately??? the 2nd street laundromat? a couple trains in chill ass yards??? a couple pieces down in the marketyard (which you proclaim to hate...) whoopty doo you can do the same piece over and over again with different colors and doo dads... i'm just going to ignore you... you're not even worth my time...

Originally posted by sleep@Oct 28 2004, 12:39 PM

Deaths a bitch...

Fucking little spazzo...

word....

-Fifty.. Knockin out mouth containers..

its sad that someone that has a little bit of credibility can act like a complete retard... look bro i don't know what the hell your deal is... maybe it's that rich shit ass city you live in or the trendy fuckwad school you attend... either way shut the fuck up, what the fuck have you done lately??? the 2nd street laundromat? a couple trains in chill ass yards??? a couple pieces down in the marketyard (which you proclaim to hate...) whoopty doo you can do the same piece over and over again with different colors and doo dads... i'm just going to ignore you... you're not even worth my time...

my bad, but fuck both of you!!

herbs?

Death.. I dont think you really understand who you are dealing with here.. Im a bad alcoholic with a hairline temper..

Im forewarning you before you get your feelings hurt permanetly. You are lucky i didnt catch you on wednesday at that shop..

It comes down to broken arms and bleeding from the ears...

No more internet talk..

The end..

PS.. Seeking, your apprentice seems to still not understand that going over people is nota way to be cool.. He capped hughes and favor not long ago..

No dis to you seeking, i as well as everyone else appreciates the kindness you are spreading in your old age.. No tlike the old seeking..

-Oral fucking sex.....