DETROIT GRAFFITI

Issac Brock

O yeah I caught a Tead whole car (with my eyes )in R.O. the other day it was a real old faded yellowish green roll i think ,it was still sweet bump , also has anyone noticed that there is some scrub out there thats biting rodeo ? like the same faces pretty much ,I seen he did a spot right next to a rodeo

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 42.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DSD666

• GLEN BENTON

• wickedwacko!

• LEEZYONE

without dragging this on... that comment wasn't going at fyre/death. it was directed at the 'new' wafl and coma and I wasn't even trying to be a dickhead. i just thought writing coma is a lot like writing tech, teck, phase, fase, or faze because it seems like one of those dark and scary names that another 150 people across the world could be using at any given time.

and i know i've been a shithead to the original guy in question in the past, but that was for other reasons that i'll admit i probably should've kept quiet about. i'm prone to being a loudmouth when it comes to shit that's staring me right in the face; dude used to have letters similar to someone and that just baffled me. but whatever, i guess people've gotta learn somehow.

i'll message you later if you still wanna hear it.

word? thats your fuckin issue? go beat off with sandpaper, asshat... so you don't paint here... apparently you don't really paint at all... so basically your a fuckin homo... you sit behind your computer somewhere and talk shit about a dude in another city... i am who i am, dipshit, i'm fucking proud too... i like redneck metal, i think happy graffiti is silly, and i think faggots need to start talkin shit to my face...

seriously if you think i'm retarded take a look at yourself... and on top of that how many tead freights look EXACTLY like biter tbk frieghts? fills, letter shapes, extra junk...

shut the mother fuck up and stay on your city's thread...

which ever one of you fbsk dumbfucks that tagged the synagogue(im sure thats spelled wrong) idowntown needs to get your head out your ass....pick and choose your spots with some thought process. when you do dumb shit like that it just makes it hot for everyone else.