DETROIT GRAFFITI

Issac Brock

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 42.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DSD666

• GLEN BENTON

• wickedwacko!

• LEEZYONE

that sounds about right...

don't front... army has studied the illusive art of dicksauce... the black and mild smoke is just an illusion... i think all the mysical power lies behind the nibbler though... the dicksauce is just exercises... besides i think anyone who'd come up to army mid painting would get mad mobb arm lumps...

dome pieces, duckets, wizard wood, sausage letters, and a fleet of silver and black mini coopers... i love this place...

don't front... army has studied the illusive art of dicksauce... the black and mild smoke is just an illusion... i think all the mysical power lies behind the nibbler though... the dicksauce is just exercises... besides i think anyone who'd come up to army mid painting would get mad mobb arm lumps...

dome pieces, duckets, wizard wood, sausage letters, and a fleet of silver and black mini coopers... i love this place...

I think he smokes the black and mild after watching a Shaft marathon, then he summons Chuck Norris to be his lookout, then he makes that nigga carry his paint and sing him a theme song.

-No, but that story hit things right on the button. I told P that his crazy antics would get him shot sooner or later. That cnn video brings tears up. RIP BIG PROOF

Smokin' fat ones since before you were born...

AUT_0882.jpg

Here's a Woodward Spot from the Sagittarian Triad... RIP BIG

PROOF DOG...

DSCN6479.jpg

IMGA3156.jpg

IMGA3182.jpg

IMGA3312.jpg

IMGA3321.jpg

IMGA3362.jpg

IMGA3365.jpg

IMGA3384.jpg

IMGA3535.jpg