DETROIT GRAFFITI

Issac Brock

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 42.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DSD666

• GLEN BENTON

• wickedwacko!

• LEEZYONE

nigga you aint a gangster and I am calling your bluff in public,

get the fuck at me. peace to GRAY and the cats that rep dfw/gok.

fuck niggas that are to pussy to fight in person, yeah you nigga,

get at me, instead of tagging cars. you're a bitch, I seen you face

to face today, and instead of calling out the problem you fucking

tagged a couple whips, including mind. fight you any fucking time,

with the exception of walking into a trap. be a fucking man,

not like today, tagging whips, faggot. see you around...

you know who the fuck you are. but since there aint no bitch,

or snitch here, JUE1, DETROIT. TWD. ATM. BIA. old school 7 mile,

DFW. lets do this nigga, you know who I am. "part of the game player."

try me motherfucker...........................til we die.

Aww Shit, Motherfuckn Ethug... what u sending me texts wasn't satisfying. Yea bitch I wrote toy on ur boys moms whip...

Haha Shits funny, Dam big 7 mile ,Dsd I never knew. Thought is was more like warren!

I'm to pussy to fight.. first time I heard that fat boy, step up .. U fuckn loser, Dsd ur all text... ill see u on the streets bitch

U called my bluff Haha ok nigga get a life...Hahaha old skool ur a joke ..

what's done is done but sorry for the drunk bullshit last night yall.

amo, see you around. you're still a bitch. make sure to drive your whip when

you fight me....peace to eater, fohr, pluto, wish, the homies. other than getting

rocked twice by my boy who's 6-6 450 pounds, was a damn good birthday.

say that shit^ cause the motherfucker was standing in front of my face

all smiles, then went and painted on some cars like a bitch. hence, see

you when I see you. but I am all about just meeting up with this cat and

scrapping straight the fuck up.

say that shit^ cause the motherfucker was standing in front of my face

all smiles, then went and painted on some cars like a bitch. hence, see

you when I see you. but I am all about just meeting up with this cat and

scrapping straight the fuck up.

Yea there's a lot of scrapping in Detroit, lots of abandoned buildings...

Yall mother fuckers be on that gay shit. Sound like some bitches. Take the shit to the streets. All this bull shit about when I see you & when I see you. Internet beef, serious business.

eh. being face to face with someone and being all smiles and leaving and tagging their cars makes you a little more of a bitch then trying to scrap with someone that wont. if you got a problem with someone in the first place do the do face to face...not leave and tag their cars...like a LITTLE BITCH. sorry. just being real. tagging someones car is so fucking tough. fucking faggot bitchmade pussies. im done with this shit. its a wrap...buck fifty one anyones face that wants it period. fucking faggots.

eh. being face to face with someone and being all smiles and leaving and tagging their cars makes you a little more of a bitch then trying to scrap with someone that wont. if you got a problem with someone in the first place do the do face to face...not leave and tag their cars...like a LITTLE BITCH. sorry. just being real. tagging someones car is so fucking tough. fucking faggot bitchmade pussies. im done with this shit. its a wrap...buck fifty one anyones face that wants it period. fucking faggots.

word

why are you saying faggot's??? one person tagged your cars.

"tagging someones car is so fucking tough" ...... its just as tough as talkin shit on the internet.

now i didnt condone any of what went on... hope i dont have to see any finger pointing...

aint no finger pointing. amo and I are fighting when we see each other, period. it aint no ones fault but the motherfucker that did it. end conversation. I aint pissed at you or the other person with yall. solely the person that did it. my homies parents are nice enough to share vehicles with me and someone tags the shit. I think we all agree that tagging whips is not only child like but its a bitchmade move, and will be handled whenever. so coming from me, lets drop the shit.

new flicks later on tonight.

Hahaha THIS FAT ASS ... OK DUDE:lol: u