DETROIT GRAFFITI

Issac Brock

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

"NEW PICTORIALS FOR YA BITCHS GOT 100S MORE COMMIN NOW WATCH THIS POST GET DROWNED OUT WITH BUCHA REPOST OF SHIT EVERYONES ALREADY SEEN..."

so I was gonna bite my tongue but why not...kinda like how aires, dems, tek, shit even mekan keep evolving around you and you are still doing the same style every freight you hit? I mean if you were a bomber I wouldn't say shit. shit if you didn't make that comment I wouldn't of said shit. good looking on some new freight flicks, but talking shit when your "style" aint changed a shit since I known you is weak as fuck. let the hatred begin...

"jue makes me sick"

you pregnant? you got morning sickness girl? stop riding so much dick you wont get that way! although I agree with you. I know jue well. niggas grimy. doesnt shower often, fucks fat hoes, his graf is up there with the worst this city has ever got to look at. but when he sees shit he dont like, it dont make him "sick." then again, he aint a little bitch.

bump amo tek and mince.

edit...the numbers left, it was a joke. thought it would be kinda funny to leave the numbers in tact.

I was going to say it most def says ang. but it kinda does look like it says king. oh well. bump sham ang, sham wah, and dead sham. both the dead shams. and bump the motherfuck outa ender.

:lol: :lol: :lol: god damn do i regret painting that recycled ass name.