DETROIT GRAFFITI

Issac Brock

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 42.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DSD666

• GLEN BENTON

• wickedwacko!

• LEEZYONE

I going to asasinate bogus and take over as commander in chief. wait, is that how it works? if so, bogus, you're fucked homie. I will make it fair, easiest way to take me out, head shot, large caliber, or go for the knees. they are pretty fucked. and leezy, please tell me you didn't listen to that horrible shit!?!?!

I going to asasinate bogus and take over as commander in chief. wait, is that how it works? if so, bogus, you're fucked homie. I will make it fair, easiest way to take me out, head shot, large caliber, or go for the knees. they are pretty fucked. and leezy, please tell me you didn't listen to that horrible shit!?!?!

DSD, if you start showing up every Monday I will consider naming you Lieutenant General. Personally I think you're a better spokesperson for a weekly booze and burger graffiti gathering. And there seems to be a good turn out, a few new faces and a good time every week, but assassination? My friend, if you want BEEF, you'll have to pay a dollar for it like the rest of us. (With cheese and onions of course.)

Yeah I see you cart_monkey...markathon...

so i just got back in town after being gone for almost two years and i gotta say paid really has the city on smash right now. like i said i havent been back for too long but from what ive seen elmer is doin his thing too.

paid, elmer, reft, gasm, porab, dems. all steady smashed out the last 2 years. deco 23, not so much. look I am all for dbc, monday, wednesday, 4 am on sunday morning, it don't matter, but the only reason I ever got to travel that far to the westside is if I am with 7 crackheads who just rocked up, and decided that henry the 8th is a good idea. I don't drive on freeways, so I gotta catch a ride. I'm just saying, cant we have that shit on the eastside once a month, fuck even southwest. I am there 3-4 times a week. lets fucking do this. get at me.