DETROIT GRAFFITI

Issac Brock

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

also, deco, you prick-bitch, cop mother-fucker. I bet YOU'RE the asshole that rolled through with the buffmonster. you no longer exist. And, say what you will about the packard, but there's a ton of work on those walls that's worth documenting. that place will be legendary. there's a book in the making right there.

far as i can tell just by reading the

news there are about to be a bunch of

new chill spots and at the same time

they are using stimulus money to bring

down some old one. I read they plan

to use some 60 million for demolition. How

far that will go is anybodys guess. Im only

curious how much it would cost to tear down

something like the Packard. Even if they were

to demolish something that large the land

it occupies has got to be so polluted that

there would have to be a large scale excavation

project before they could sell the parcel for redevelopment.

Sounds expensive

^^apply that to most abandoned properties... and laugh at the yuppies who want to make it farm land. I knew a German immigrant who moved here, got his citizenship, started fishing out of a river next to some GM factories. Died of stomach cancer. Fuck eating that asparagussssssssss... gonna go write a letter, even though my handwriting is atrocious.

perfect example, continental tire factory, is some of the most polluted land in the whole fucking country. that shit seeps into the ground, and spreads god knows how far. I wonder if it is coincidence that detroit has the highest autism rate in the country, and up there in the world. mostly on the eastside. good luck with that urban farming shit. I mean it is a great idea, I am all for it. I am just not sure I am going to trust any goverment including our trustworthy local goverment telling me the land is good to use to farm. is this a graffiti forum? oh yeah, everybody, have a wonderful day.