DETROIT GRAFFITI

Issac Brock

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

nigga it aint photoshop. it's microsoft paint, get it right. I use nothing but the finest. I hope to be at burger night, but since it is so got damn far, it might not happen. I am currently working on it. but if I go, leezy you gotta go. I can't be the only black man there. again, how do I get down in atm? I wanna paint with dojob!

Ha ha ha ha ha

I take it you'll be there, sir.

And to anyone else that hasn't been (read: leezy) you're welcome to come out.

shhhhh you're blowin the spot up man!

Yeah just kidding, everyone's welcome, but I might piss in your beer as an initiation rite.

On another note, does Tom ever actually find his own spots or does he just find the nearest stori and sidebust it?

^I dont know but I want to paint with those dudes and sidebust all your spots, bitch.

also, toxsick. I wanna chill with those dudes. I wanna start a supercrew, tom, skor, blur, bird, toxsick, me,

maybe titty twister can get down? fluff, maybe derby will come out of retirement. that would be awesome. lets make this happen.

elmer gas station floor special. stuntin ass belt buckles. talk of burning houses down with people in it. bringing dirty harper and gratiot tutes to the dollar burger spot. blackbooks. good times, good people.

Picture043-4.jpg

Picture041-4.jpg

oh yeah, and porabs stunt double. the reason my man has so many street spots. meet leo. porabs number 1 stunta fan.

Picture042-4.jpg