DETROIT GRAFFITI

Issac Brock

Personaly, I don't like either of their styles. But if they like what they're doing and are happy with it who's to argue? ^like he said, they put in work. I have some styles that people hate but I like them and I'm still going to use them. I'm not changing it for them. The only person you should be writing for is yourself. Your opinion matters most.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 42.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DSD666

• GLEN BENTON

• wickedwacko!

• LEEZYONE

^^ True that. ^^

I like their styles. Especially kosher. I would love to see paid spend more time and energy on his letters but aside from that everything else is great and dude puts in a lot of work. I can't say a bad thing about either of those two. If you're hating it's probably because they do more work and outshine you. Jealousy is weak.

^ I do it for the hoes, the money, and the respect. and since I only paint chill spots, I got 4 dollars in my pocket, and everyone hates me, I should probably quit while I'm ahead. sike. I do it for jesus. leeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeezy get at me you white asshole.

Homemade.....what the fuck u niggas know bout that ....I'm the muthafuckin Baron of breakfast ...the Emperor of eggs .....I am

..... The Omelet King

?= how u get so good at breakfast

A=after I bang a bitch all night this what I do........make her breakfast and send her ass back home to you!

DSC05396.jpg

folded omelet ....BOOOO!!!!

i like to mix it al together before it hits the pan.

yessir I do it like that also .... This was my rendition of a classic omelet....the fold represents structural integrity and as the egg envelops the other ingredients it creates a warm community of flavor ....

Lol

channel surfing and smoking, unfortunately stumbled upon americas best dance crew...

lame.

fortunately, the scenesters were dancing in front of a huge stone wall complete with a huge Elmer, Gasm and someone i didnt catch lineup, deli-fresh straightletter burners.

bump detroit, unbump cheesey shows.

Why does everyone having such a big fucking boner for paid and kosher? They suuuuuuck.

Bump noe god damn it

Can you even validate why you don't like them? Paid hasn't been painting that long, and dude definitely gets up, more than most do. His style keeps progressing, and only gets better. I like your attempt to try gain your "eThug" points. Anyways, bump the Screw Esau Justo throw. Unbump the buff man on the lodge.

whatever happened to SWL. forgive me if thats a stupid question but i havent been in detroit for almost two years now. when i left they had shit on smash. from the flicks i can see their still around but it looks like noones throwing that shit up anymore.

I mean Kosher and Paid crush for sure but the styles?........ I've seen some dope Koshers, and possibly only one dope Paid. Props to them though, I'm not any better or worse and no one likes my shit.

Bump Sisto and Daser, Optrik, track record as well as throwies, Shock, and seeing a prodo of Taboo in New york with MSK and a Cecsto cameo. Also the tits I saw last night. Shit was fire. In front of her boyfriend no less.

I haven't slept in days, I pulled my back out doin the stanky leg, I fucked my knee up pop lockin droppin, god I cannot wait for graf and dance 2010. here are some flicks, some reposts from marm and the boys before bounced, and a few flicks from the same got damn building. pop lock and drop it.

Picture001-10.jpg