DETROIT GRAFFITI

Issac Brock

My top Caboose moments

-"Stori used a wire system to paint that spot, I saw him do it"

-"I'm currently in TSR, I'm thinking about getting into MSK"

-"I helped paint a Cold Fusion production"

-That fucking abomination up there^

-That time Ch.0 anally raped him online/people using AIM to fuck with him.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

[quote=GLEN BENTON;6483594

oh snap! i was going to post flicks but i found something waaaaay the fuck better...

this moron caboose talking some duuuuumb shit again...

http://atdetroit.net/forum/messages/6790/149351.html?1224170187

ahahahaha edit #2... found later down that same forum

"and can anyone put some truth to the rumor that Armee is KK's nephew? i've heard it before, but i don't know if it's ever been proven..."

heh. they seriously come to some fucked up conclusions on detroityes. i recently defended graff being compared to gang scrawl in the cut. here's a snippet from that discussion:

"You graffiti apologists just reinforce the general disrespect for other people's property that is already rampant. It's vandalism, plain and simple If it's not yours, don't fuck it up, how difficult is that? And why should there be a "legal" wall? You really think the people spraying this shit are going to say "oh, a legal wall, now I don't have to disrespect things that aren't mine!" How about the graffiti "artists" put a wall up in one of the vacant lots and spray on that? They can spend a fun day laying brick together, and when they're done they can spray their "art" all over it without destroying public property."

http://www.detroityes.com/mb/showthread.php?t=420&page=2

that thread made for some interesting reading. i am one of the 'apologists' and tried to to defend as best i could but in the end all i could do is say what i knew to be true and fuck those ignorant cats on there who don't know any better.

so shit, monica done fucked up. it's alright girl, you and kwame can share that million dollar home in texas. oh and this shit, and yes I am gonna rant, I posted this whole damn page nearly, how the fuck you gonna take austin daye and a whopping 192 pounds, at 6-11? when you had ty lawson, jrue holiday, and jeff teague. my little sister could box out this fucking kid. joe dumars needs to put that pipe down. I am going to take some flicks, post them tonight when I get out of work.

My top Caboose moments

-"Stori used a wire system to paint that spot, I saw him do it"

-"I'm currently in TSR, I'm thinking about getting into MSK"

-"I helped paint a Cold Fusion production"

-That fucking abomination up there^

-That time Ch.0 anally raped him online/people using AIM to fuck with him.

Even better i remember him saying that he helps kosek paint

his pieces/gives him tips...and supposedly when kosek did his

huge pieces everyone in tsr helped him out, but it was mainly

caboose helping him

dsd go take flicks in the pjs i dont think anyone has flicked that shit and thats the only abandoned buildings i wont go in.

this video pretty much sums caboose up:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6SUdd4c0bM&feature=channel_page

why would any one pretend to be apart of detroit graffiti or in its history when they've never painted? fucking pathetic

Even better i remember him saying that he helps kosek paint

his pieces/gives him tips...and supposedly when kosek did his

huge pieces everyone in tsr helped him out, but it was mainly

caboose helping him

that kid is on some other shit!

if yer ever bored search some of his posts on pure graffiti. terrible site but it's almost worth checkin out just to read some of the shit he makes up...i vaguely remember a couple of stories, one involving him and turtle bombing freights and the other was something like ' me and stori bomb the freeways almost every weekend.' there's even some made up dialogue in there between him and writers he's never met.

:scrambled: :scrambled: :scrambled:

dude's fucking baked....

Good looks homie. I'm taking caboose out to the yard so he can give me tips and I wanna make sure I can reach those high spots. Army, Turdl, Cap'n Crunch, and Jimi Hendrix are coming too, shit's gonna be gangsta.

dud you're painting with the cap'n!? i thought he retired! so it is true what they say... legends never die.

also

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Cart_Monkey again.

you guys could pm shit like that you know... ^^^^ not hatin' just sayin...

I probably shouldn't mention that my girl and her girls went, several times, and one of them paid booku bucks to meet NKOTB. And no, that doesn't make me gay. Shit, if she forgets and leaves the cd in the car I throw it out the fucking window.

They saw that he was on his cell phone as he was walking and they asked him "who was phone?" in broken english before they proceeded to push him around, and eventually cold cocked him in the jaw because he was wearing Sneakers with White Laces. They just do that because it fits their acronym. I also heard they Smoke Wizard Leaf. I don't really do drugs, so I don't know what that is, maybe some kind of hallucinigenic super marijuana they use before they go out and commit their heinous crimes.

But who was phone?

(It's pretty obvious that whole post is a joke.)

north carolina, come and raise up! petey pablo used to help me with my math homework. fuck the pjs. I have been fucking around in the pjs my whole life, and I have learned that when they are one way in, one way out, they suck so much more. but if there is shit worth flicking in those bitches I will surely get around to it one day. I got a list of spots to flick this week. all of southwest, which should be fun, the westside, should be fun, and I am gonna ride a bike all the way down jefferson through del ray downriver on my day off. should be fun. and as I have said before, if there is some specific shit you want flicked, feel free to pm me and let me know where. my fat ass enjoys my little quiet days of taking pictures of grown men doing illegal shit. plus, prostitutes are always a good laugh. especially ones like this...hold on. sorry. I will post it in a minute.

36.jpg.0a62428cdec1f59a9478168c7cf7499d.jpg

Freights03-07-08070.jpg.4e6193ac34b92e4e18e01cb0c79c09c4.jpg

Freights03-07-08072.jpg.645d78523956bf57ccdaa6077b91de50.jpg

0319081612.jpg.f826bb42e02e0d1446ead15bb0313d89.jpg

0310071749.jpg.b725f227bd7cab5af4800a9f89c25cb1.jpg

FUNK005.jpg.ec3668991caca079e1f23d5df61a0502.jpg

0112081738.jpg.43672ab780a2d6ffd4409c4e61ee7826.jpg

100_4063.jpg.a0bc2a99c0ef70cdf89f1b20397f5276.jpg

ummmmm, good talk, I did not attach any of those. nor did I take any of those flicks. but whatever, good lookin 12 oz. 2nd time you posted some random ass pictures in a post for me. speaking of dirty tutes. here he/she is. one of the corridors finest. if you didn't know, or have not hung out with me on any given day, you would know that I hate tutes with a passion when I am trying to flick shit, cause I do not need a solicitation ticket. but some days I am just so fascinated with these whores that I give them a cigerette to get a flick with them, and ask them how they became such dirty fucking people.

sdfsdfsd.jpg

ummmmm, good talk, I did not attach any of those. nor did I take any of those flicks. but whatever, good lookin 12 oz. 2nd time you posted some random ass pictures in a post for me. speaking of dirty tutes. here he/she is. one of the corridors finest. if you didn't know, or have not hung out with me on any given day, you would know that I hate tutes with a passion when I am trying to flick shit, cause I do not need a solicitation ticket. but some days I am just so fascinated with these whores that I give them a cigerette to get a flick with them, and ask them how they became such dirty fucking people.

sdfsdfsd.jpg

what kind of people do you chill with?:yuck: :lol: