DETROIT GRAFFITI

Issac Brock

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 42.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DSD666

• GLEN BENTON

• wickedwacko!

• LEEZYONE

There are plenty of lousy isors out there.

i'll be the first to admit that i used to suck real

bad. In my defence i did them 3 years ago on

drugs,excessive ammounts of alcohol, and poor

judgement. I think ive produced more good isors

than bad isors the city tends to only buff my good shit

What can i say

ISOR IS FOR THE CHILDREN

Just before dark. After I got

my picture an unmarked car crept

up. I never been caught red handed

but this is the second time i got

rolled trying to catch a flick.

i just burned a rooftop on the westside of

Woodward about 4 blocks north of state theate

It got all and icey and unsafe.

The piece looks acceptable. It should

be clear from Woodward.

Now that its cold i need to figure out a way to

keep my cans warm. Cold cans suck.

like frost bite, hypothermia, herpes, and those

busted looking oral throws all over the city.

I have never even seen an "isor" peice , I'm pretty bummed out you know..But that shit on woodward is straight butthole, I give you props for the spot or whatever but..that's about all. Personally i just don't like when people paint ,cans of paint or "paint nozzles" i don't know maybe I am just not hip hop enough. But, Mr. Burner keep on burnin' But is there really a need to talk shit.? Because Oral is a fucking monster and will surely "burn" your nose off your face.

Originally posted by 26SidedCube@Dec 1 2004, 10:52 PM

I know how much is going on in the areas ya'll live in.. outside of work, painting, sleeping and shitting you know none of you have anything to do. So how come with all the bullshit drama you never hear about anyone getting their faces hurt? Even a couple years back when people were dropping personal info on one another nothing ever really happened...

Buttersoft. Straight up buttersoft.

just because you havent been brought up to speed..doesnt mean shit doesnt get handled.

Originally posted by isor357@Dec 3 2004, 01:52 AM

There are plenty of lousy isors out there.

i'll be the first to admit that i used to suck real

bad. In my defence i did them 3 years ago on

drugs,excessive ammounts of alcohol, and poor

judgement. I think ive produced more good isors

than bad isors the city tends to only buff my good shit

What can i say

ISOR IS FOR THE CHILDREN

ok...so....why havent you posted any flicks yet?

Originally posted by Issac Brock@Dec 3 2004, 04:50 PM

bitch i will bust you up, nigga! are you ASHE? cause youre such a toy man i am gonna burn ALL yo shit and not leave a name cause you know how we do

God damn, look fag... seriously, will you please stop sending me this shit, im not interested... how many times do i have to tell you. keep it in your pants mary!!!

sort.jpg

Originally posted by nicole mole@Dec 4 2004, 09:54 AM

is that ash supposed to be 3-d or something?

apparently that was supposed to be me that did that, im not sure what this fag is trying to do...he needs a serious kick to the teeth though...go back to chicago, bitch! sorterfagercorperqueerertromboneroner!!! (<--bit that idea from oral)

peace,

duders

i cant post my flix because im fucking stupid

people have explained it to me twice, i set up

accounts with two different photo sharing sites

and i couldnt figure out how to put my pics on

I scannned and saved 24 different pics about 2

months ago some old ones some new ones. I cant

find them on my computer. Now i'm not sure where

the actual photos ended up. In the end

it frustrated me more than its worth. It kinda sucks

though. I wish i had more pics for myself. There are

about a dozen burners that are just gone that i dont

have pictures of.

Even if i figured out how to post my flicks

everybody would just hate on them. Thats

all anybody does on here.

i would post my most recent rooftop if

i could. I think it looks nice. If anybody finds

themselves with a camera @ woodward

and 75 its on the North side of the

building on the west side of the road about

2 blocks from the expressway. Its probably

one of my favorites and it may get the buff

soon. I wouldnt mind sharing it with 12 oz

today i was in ann arbor and saw a bunch of stupid white people in shorts.

jesus, don't you guys know it's like 30 degrees out?

you guys ever been to urban outfitters? that place is a big load of shit wrapped up in the facade of coolness. they did have a little heart shaped flask that was pretty fresh though. i don't drink, but if i did i'd fill the thing with whiskey and get drunk and write poems about women and the sea.

i think i want one of those carhartt hoodies that looks like it's made out of wetsuit material. i'll bet that shit is as warm as a dead tonton.

anyone ever see 'hebrew hammer'? shit is hillarious.

i downloaded the first petey pablo album tonight, cause 'raise up' is the shit. im hoping the entire album is that fresh. yeah, i know i'm a bit behind the times, but whatever. sue me.

turntablist is latin for 'masturbation'.

the new mustangs are slick as hell.

sage francis gives his regards to detroit.

you know whats crazy? most americans have never been outside of this country. infact, only 18% even have passports. i go to windsor just to have dinner. i know that going to canada doesnt really qualify one as an 'international traveler' but still. when you think about it, it's weird. once, when i was in sweeden, the stewardesses were riding razor scooters through the airport. i couldnt stop laughing. they were hot.

despite all the hype VH1 is putting on them, i really dont think that velvet revolver has anything to offer me at all. im willing to give them a chance, but im just not having much hope.

everytime im in ann arbor and i see some real thugged out dudes walking around being all loud and boisterous, i think to myself 'do these guys really think they're impressing anyone here by dressing like fabolus and only speaking in hip hop quotables?' maybe im out of touch with the average UorM student, but something tells me they might not fall for the old 'elbow grab' and 'yo girl, where you goin? yo, i'm try'na holla'atchu' one, two combo. maybe it's just me though.

remember when i clowned white people for wearing shorts in the cold? i forgot that while i was laughing at them, i was drinking an iced coffee. oops. just kidding.

I REALLY THINK SEEKING HAS THE POTENTIAL TO BE A FUCKING WOMEN, HEART SHAPED FLASK'S, VH1, SHUT THE FUCK UP. WHAT DID YOU TAKE E AND DECIDE TO COME ON HERE PULL OUT YOUR 12OZ SOAPBOX AND START TYPEING, I KNOW I DONT POST PICTURES ON HERE BUT WHEN I COME ON HERE TO SEE PAINT I DONT WANT YOUR THOUGHTS ON WINDSOR FINE DINNING ( AND LIKE YOU SAID BIG FUCKING DEAL) BIG FUCKING DEAL IS RIGHT YOU WAIT AN HOUR BACK AND FORTH AND PAY A TOLL, SLOWDOWN JAMES BOND YOU MAN OF THE WORLD YOU, IF YOU PAINTED HALF AS MUCH AS YOU RAN THAT HOLE IN YOUR FACE THIS WOULD BE THE BEST THREAD EVER..PS MAYBE IF YOUR NOT SO FUCKING SMUG HALF THE TIME SANTA WILL BRING YOU YOUR CARHARTT INSTEAD OF YOU NEEDING YOUR 2 FRONT TEETH IF YOUR EVER SAID HALF THE SHIT TO PEOPLE IN REAL LIFE THAT YOU TALK ON HERE.........SORRY FOR ANOTHER WASTED RESPONSE ON A PAINT THREAD...I N D N