DETROIT GRAFFITI

Issac Brock

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i've never physically seen an onorok freight, so should i assume he is only 'up' on the internet as well? i wasn't trying to insult you, i was pointing out the fact that just because you don't see something, that does not mean it doesn't exist. isaac's worst 'crime' thus far has been not knowing the different aliases of various writers, other than that the kid has been pretty respectful of everyone. he wasnt talking shit about anyone, he wasnt criticising anyone. he was just hanging out being one of the only people that posts flics that dont feature him or his friends, yet you felt the need to insult him for absolutely no reason. that seemed rather unecessary to me. i wasn't making it personal and i even included myself to further illustrate that fact. apparently you seem to have shit to say about me though, so by all means, go for it. just make sure you're not standing in a glass house with a keyboard rull of rocks. it wouldn't look so hot to insult me, then be reminded of the fact that until you posted it yourself, even the internet haden't heard of you.

i dont know that i'd call this 'steamy hot gayness', seems a bit too tame to warrant such a title. i'd be much more likely to refer to it as 'luke warm pharisaicalness' but that's just me. either way, i just find it kind of funny. i've never spoken badly about rib or betue, but if they both feel they're in a position to judge me, and need to do so to 'defend' themselves from something, then so be it, i hope it makes them famous and helps them to get hot girls. ;)

doesn't matter to me.