DETROIT GRAFFITI

Issac Brock

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 42.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DSD666

• GLEN BENTON

• wickedwacko!

• LEEZYONE

lesson 1. hate everyone.

lesson 2. only paint with people you would happily get punched in the mouth for.

lesson 3. take shit too seriously, but don't take it personally.

lesson 4. 'pieces of me' by ashlee simpson is the summer jam of 04.

lesson 5. dont borrow from writers that hate you.

lesson 6. if you take the easy way out, you'll never get anywhere.

lesson 7. graffiti existed 25 years before the internet. find out what it was like back then and act like it still was.

lesson 8. you will never be doper than SPone, accept it. if you don't know who SPone is, you will never be dope, period.

lesson 9. there is no prize for being the smartest kid in special ed.

lesson 10. if you're in a crew with 5 dudes that suck, you suck too.

and don't be fooled, ive painted a lot of garbage. when you're constantly trying new things, failures are pretty evident.

Originally posted by Issac Brock

silver hit me up on aim you homo--artvandaleyy--yes there are two y's. im up for talkin to whoever wants to im me and tell me how stupid i am.:yum:

homo?

what the fuck are you thinking man. i asked you in a nice way to watch the bullshit you type you didnt catch on. dont address me personally and its possible i will forget all about it-

Originally posted by seeking

lesson 4. 'pieces of me' by ashlee simpson is the summer jam of 04.

hahahahahahah....classic. i've definitely watched that show. and some bitches nextdoor listened to the whole album on full blast so i heard that shit. im tramatized. nice lessons! should i say thankyou?

lesson 1 was kind of a joke (bot not really)...you know, one of 'those' jokes.

when you're young you want to hang out with as many people as you can and have fun. once you get older, you realize that life can't always be fun, and that it's better to have one or two folks that truely have your back, than a whole team of cats that may dessert you when the party gets rough.

seeks/eat sleep hate

seeking- I did what was said. What format does the pic have to be? Didn't show up. Every time I do it it takes me to the same site as you. Oh yeah my bad about the a2 pics. just wanted to show the only etch slammers in that city. Hit me back on other options to post.