THE BRONX AND THOSE THAT LOVE IT!!!

CARL 2DVS

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 467
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...

Re: THE BRONX AND THOSE THAT LOVE IT!!!

i saw that same cops a few months back...fucking dude was on a rooftop made a hole on it to get into a pharmacy...on the rooftop near had a big ass fillin...shit was funny as hell...cops needs to come to the bx more often...

there was another show like cops a few months ago, some detectives shit...they were on east tremont watching out for some drunk mexican who was tryna steal some car or some shit...but in the back there was a joose tag...

anywho...

Ces-FX%2C-Wane-COD-%26-others.jpg

a way better picture of that roofy on the 2 that was posted by someone b4

^^^^^

^^^^^

^^^^^ there was a CLARK ID piece where the WAYNE is now he painted it the same time as CES

i saw that same cops a few months back...fucking dude was on a rooftop made a hole on it to get into a pharmacy...on the rooftop near had a big ass fillin...shit was funny as hell...cops needs to come to the bx more often...

there was another show like cops a few months ago, some detectives shit...they were on east tremont watching out for some drunk mexican who was tryna steal some car or some shit...but in the back there was a joose tag...

anywho...

Ces-FX%2C-Wane-COD-%26-others.jpg

a way better picture of that roofy on the 2 that was posted by someone b4...

CLARK ID had the spot where WAYNE is now

• 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Memories of the South Boogie...Banco Popular, Buster Browns and Alexanders 3rd ave and Fordham Rd, Section 5 Chocha Beach, La Mirage and Devils Nest..Movie theater on Prospect Ave..Jewmans for them british Walkers,pumas, and Lee's.. Poe Park my Dude JayKuan and Serge up in Wrecks and Effect video Skate Key!!

Pre-sweet TR NAtion, G-Man, Sade Dune, Kent III Bash, Tyke, Reven, Bea ,Crack, Moet,Karl, Eko, Beyond..Wales Crew..If it wasn't for the BX I would never started writing..or hip hop for that matter! So big ups to the BX!!

12152007232536zfranksbday057.jpg

canvasgq0.jpg

08072006230056tyke02.jpg

09282005165218IMG1484.JPG

• 3 weeks later...

Archived