Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
mister SY

Anyone knows how to clean a CAP after using it ?

Heya all,

Me going out today for the first 'bombing', my first time with a can in the hand under my current tag (SY). Im stealing my dad's machine's oil cap and I must get it clean by the morning or he will notice, anyone has an idea ?

damn have you searched the forum at all its on here,any way leave it in thinner all night. dont have any all well you get caught thats the only way you clean them.HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! :burn: :gaga: :hatred: :shook:

well look around go to friend,nieghbors even if you have to steal them save your money and get a job and never reveal your age again,dumb ass

go to hardwarwe store ant steel them off the white greese or the window spray or the graffiti remover

Sure i'll do that ! thanks ! but anyone has a tip for now ? i don't have thinner at here....

and why the fuck should i care about exsposing my age ? i don't live in the usa.

Originally posted by mister SY@Jun 29 2005, 08:26 PM

Sure i'll do that ! thanks ! but anyone has a tip for now ? i don't have thinner at here....

and why the fuck should i care about exsposing my age ? i don't live in the usa.

We can tell you don't live in the usa by your shitty grammar...

nail polish remover. ya get paint on your hands, what do you do? nail polish remover scrub the shit off the cap with a piece of cotton or a rag or something and soak it for a while to clean out the inside...common sense buddy, common sense...

You are obviously a toy, so the difference between you using a stock cap or a fat cap is going to make little difference.

Originally posted by sometwo@Jun 29 2005, 06:41 PM

You are obviously a toy, so the difference between you using a stock cap or a fat cap is going to make little difference.

Originally posted by mister SY@Jun 29 2005, 03:26 PM

If you have a mom and she has nail polish remover, borrow some and put it in a bowl. Drop your cap in and let it soak, the paint should either deteriorate, or you might have to scratch the rest of. Good luck before your pops puts a whippin to your backside ;)

What would you do if the Internet wasnt there to help you with any Graffiti tips?...

Originally posted by saynt@Jun 30 2005, 04:29 PM

I write Sy for Saynt :| in the 407 area

Cuz that just makes sense :huh2: Now there is gonna be beef cuz both of ya'll write SY... oh shit :rolleyes:

OH FUCK! PAY ATTENTION TO THIS BEEF! TWO NIGGAS THAT WILL NEVER GET KNOWN WRITE THE SAME SHIT! KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR REAL!

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this