NASHVILLE!!!

Zig-Zag

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Re: NASHVILLE!!!

You mean Muse...wallnuts crew, 30 years my ass

Well, there's been mad MUSEs and MUZEs before. It's just a really common name, and besides, you've already started, so why the hell stop with the name now? If you paint well enough, no one will care how generic your name is, even if you're not a "one".

jamba is right about that as long as he crushes thats all that matters

who gives a shit about another writer having a name already. theres a smok in BK but does anyone bitch? theres a tier in germany, about 20 asks, at least 4 gnars that i know of, 2 other rek's, 2 snap's, theres always names taken...

who gives a shit about another writer having a name already. theres a smok in BK but does anyone bitch? theres a tier in germany, about 20 asks, at least 4 gnars that i know of, 2 other rek's, 2 snap's, theres always names taken...

GET EM....HOLLA HAHA

seriosuly.. names r going to be taken..its jus harder for the new guy...but as long as he puttin in work..like tier said who givsa shit..why doesnt it matter to u if they have it a lil harder comin up.. people jus feel like bitchin to bitch.. i doubt muze really cares.. guys a legend.. and why should he.. he has tons of dick riders to do his whinnin and bitchin for him...THE PERSON WHOS NAME IS BEIN TAKEN.. USALLY NEVER CARES ANYWAYS.. ITS OTHER PEOPLE WHO RIDE DICK WHO HAVE NOTIN BETTER TO DO..

...besides, MUZE has already hit those billboards and highways. Might as well not stop. If anything, he could just change the number to some off-the-wall numeral that's not worth painting.

say what i dont get it??