NASHVILLE!!!

Zig-Zag

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Re: NASHVILLE!!!

bump that retro up thurrr

also in that article:

five deuce hoova gangsta crip oner!

bilde?Site=DN&Date=20070114&Category=NEWS01&ArtNo=701140381&Ref=V5&Profile=1006&MaxW=525&MaxH=390&title=1

i lived in antioch in 97-98... you had mad gangs back then... used to see that shit everywhere .... haha i totally got my ass beat painting behind some building by some g's

fuck antioch high school by the way... there were alot of good writers there back then, but in general everyone else could eat a dick.

we had gangs in memphis too... they were to busy actually killing people and slangin crack to paint on a building, back then...but there alot of youngsters out today putting up a shit ton of gang graffiti...

got this from the "craziest things youve seen while painting" thread, i dont know it made me laugh but i guess im messed up in the head

bump for that verse on the other page

Originally Posted by alcohol swab

One time dude,i was painting this ill abandon buidling right off some tracks and shit,i went in the basement after i was done,and there was a body of like a 10 year old girl rotted out,maggots etc,then across the room i heard a squish sound and there was a crackhead all bloody with his dick in a drain pipe fucking it crazy,screaming WHY DO YOU HATE ME WHEN I LOVE YOU,WHY WHY,YOU MAKE ME GO NUTS WHY DO YOU HATE ME,then he see's me and ask if i was an angel.i puked then ran the fuck out but i my way out i seen this door cracked open inside was random body parts nail into the walls,with this crackwhore with a whole human head in her pussy,there was chains dangling off the ceilings,with handcuffs.ripped open wired cages,birds with their head's missing.well i devolped my film from that place,there was a naked black midget in every photo,i swear he was not in them when i took them.i have not returned since.