..MONTANA vs. KRYLON/RUSTO

CAPS

.Time for round 3.

Recently I really started using Montana paint and have grown to use it all the time. I still sketch with Krylon Colonial and some Ultra Flat Black but I have just grown to love using Montana. A couple of my crew have started bombing with it. They just go on and on about how solid and tight it fills in a one pass. So another of my crew said that he thinks I'm punkin cause I don't really wanna use Krylon anymore. I say why use only a few colors with Kry and Rusto when I can get 100+ colors with Montana. He says its sellin out and punkin on mixing. I still plan on using up my stack of Kry but I will be replacing it with Montana. Whats your thought? Do you feel like Krylon/Rusto keeps you old school. Do you really wanna be S.O.L. when the 3D ball Krylo runs out and all you got is square label high gloss runny shit?. I say the times change and so does paint and technology. Montana is the shit. DAIM and many other status holders use it and look at there shit. Don't get me wrong, paint don't make the writer but since I started hooking up Montana, my shit has come up another notch. They fade cleaner and mold better.

Krylon and Rusto will always be my heart. Shit I got 200+ cans of flatball I am just waiting for the right production to use but Montana has stolen the show.

CAPS............. hypothetically ginetically smooth like miracle whip.........

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by wakassOATH

with my budget i get 6 cans of walmart color place and one can of krylon

<<~~~~~~Is A Cheap Bastard!

I second that. Although I switch use K-Mart and then a can or two of Rusto or Krylon. No Walmarts yet until that one opens up around the block sometime in the next year.

• 9 years later...

The new stock tip works just fine, even for piecing, Also this thread has been talked about a million times and i just dont understand why. Rusto is absolutely fantastic paint, but Fancy paint is ALMOST always a better quality paint and i think most people know this by now. i mean fuck, its made for graffiti and can be a good way to add a little more detail, precision and a wider color palate to your piece. But when it comes down to it, who cares? Use whatever the hell you want and worry about only yourself, and yourself only. blah blah blah

Archived