Fuck This Shit Thread - no homo

Frate_Raper

Guest R@ndomH3ro

Re: Shit The Shit The Shit The Shit The Shit Thread

Dont knock it till ya try it...That was my dinner I had last night. Then went out to hit the herbals for the first time god knows how long with my mechanic and had a McChurger...

Get a 99cent chicken sammich with cheese no lettuce

and a 99cent dbl cheeseburger

take the dbl chez top and first burger off

put the chicken patty and chez in the middle

retop the newly made McChurger and enjoy the heavenly artery clogging goodness!

You are a fatty to

FATTYFACE!!!!!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I just found out about these last night apparently they have been around for a while...

McChurger Tutorial

February 12th, 2007 The McChurger. A cheap, easy and yet great tasting substitution for the often looked down upon food at McDonalds. What is this McChurger, you ask? Well I’ll tell you.

The name McChurger is the best explanation you can give for the McChurger: A McChicken Burger. Now that you know what is is you most likely (who am I kidding, definitely) want to make one. Here’s how:

The first thing you need to do is purchase the two required items to make the McChurger. There is no rule for making a McChurger but I’ll tell you how the original is made. The purpose was not only for it to have great taste but to be inexpensive, so it’s made with two items from the dollar menu: The McChicken and the Double Cheeseburger. Depending on what you want the McChurger to have you can order these with or without the toppings you want; some prefer just the meat, some prefer the greens, and some go all out. Once you have the two burgers you are ready to move onto step two.

n17004632_32294619_2360.jpg

Once you have the two burgers you are ready to begin the operation. There are two things you can do. The first is to open them up and pick out whatever you ordered that you don’t want, or to add something you do want. If you don’t have a reason to take them apart there are two things you can do depending on how many buns you want. You could leave the McChicken whole and place it in between the two meat patties in the Double Cheeseburger, or you could remove one of the buns, making it into a three-bunned burger like the Big Mac.

n17004632_32294620_3258.jpg

Once you have put together the two burgers there are only two things to do:

Admire: n17004632_32294621_4143.jpg

and enjoy:n17004632_32294622_5013.jpg

Guest R@ndomH3ro

Wtf is it about coffee that makes you shit like 10 mins after your first sip??????

Its a known diaeretic....

Knowing that how come Starbucks by my house doesnt have a bathroom...that is just mean

Wow...?

Instead of investing all your time and money in that. You would think the person may go buy a book or get some counsaling (sp?) to help them become more of a people person so they can get someone to do it for them...

vbmenu_register("postmenu_90359", true);

Key hiding expert

image.php?u=2752&dateline=1157239677

icon1.gif

With the hour of work I'd have to put in to make that, I could be out instead at a party and lay enough groundwork to get an actual woman.

I want to be the James Bond of sexual relations, not the MacGyver.

"He ate a crow with his taint!"

Guest R@ndomH3ro

"I am totally making one of these and never hitting onna female again. I am now a truly complete singularity." -Trendkiller Banned Forum Pope's Ring Join Date: Apr 2006 Location: North Central Indiana

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

either or both are banging.

I cant go to panera near my town. Some kid who works there left an Amp at my house for like 2 years never picked it up then I moved. Now he thinks I owe him money for his stupidity. Fucking ginger kids and their grudges...