Vacationland

oOsoupOo

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

BUMP LINK BUMP RAKET THOSE DUDES ARE FUCKING ILLMATIC TIGHT LIKE!!! YO BIG PROPS TO THESE DUDES, I DUNNO WHO THEY ARE BUT THEY MUST HAVE THE BIGGEST DICKS EVER!!! IF THEY DIDNT, MY BIG ASS WOULDNT BE ABLE TO SWING FROM THEM LIKE A CHAMPION!!! WHAT THE FUCK IT'S LIKE I'M JUST ALWAYS SEEING THE FRESHEST SHIT EVER FROM THESE CATS!! SHIT SON, THEY CAN'T DO NO WRONG IN MY EYES!!! KINGUP!!!!!!

Portland is a great city and deserves good graffiti. I'd say the quality of writer in Portland I've encountered has been exemplary. never had any beef from the start with anyone. good dudes. quality dudes, who realize where they are and how they fit into the landscape they live in. granted most of these people have been older than 22. and have been around the block in some form.. as well as having respect for that block, in many forms. not to knock on you younger fools, but yes here it is.

Now it's inevitable that in this activity we engage in, stupid decisions are made. yes? i make them all the time. well the quicker you realize these mistakes and, yes! listen to those warnings about these mistakes, the faster you will earn the respect from those who really do what we do. out in the streets and on the walls. not in here. it does not matter how many tags you catch on 12 oz. or how many flicks of your shit your friends post and give props to, under endless false names, cuz NO ONES BUYING IT!. WE all know who we're talking about here... so listen to older heads and stop being douche bags. because you are.. more so than i am here. come on now. before 12 oz. no one would even know your names! so stay quite. visually quite. not stop. Just deflate your ego's for a bit. and I'll try to deflate mine..

And when i say writers who really do what we do, i'm not talking about me, I'm not talking about crushing, or going all city, or fucken destroying. cuz its fucken Portland. And young heads CAN go out and crush, but that's not whats in dispute, or what's at stake here. Where's the integrity. I'm talking about keeping it chill, and not being fucking idiots making Portland look like fucken garbadge... take pride in your tag looking good, and fucken work on that shit.. make it look fresh, and then work on another.. How good does it feel to put down a slick fucken tag?. get respect off that, not 12 oz fame.. yes?

sorry for the rant. i been drinking. @

You misunderstood me, there wasn't any hate involved with that statement. I've got tons of respect for Oniks and Raket, believe me. And that is a dope car. I know what those guy's work ethics have been like. I also wasn't listening to the song when i watched it.

Oniks' has the strongest pimp hand in the land!

Not to support frek cause I've seen some pretty wack shit.. but I think the van you guys saw, if it was the same one I saw last night, said FREE in the same letters. It was near the shipyard brewing company, on the back two doors. Maybe I'm wrong.

dunno man, whos getting efame thats not holding down chill spots and the asylum? and with that said, whos posting flicks anymore?

Why would anyone care about the 12oz. fame...it's just cops and writer's in here. The real fame is out there ...

• Like 1

dunno man, whos getting efame thats not holding down chill spots and the asylum? and with that said, whos posting flicks anymore?

Getting "e-fame" for recently excecuted illegals in small ass portland maine is a bit sketchy, think about it, you can figure out where every spot is when you see a flick in a matter of minutes. And if cops arent on here already, when they figure this shit out, itll only end up fuck you over.

Also, hate to break it to ya, but a solid 80% of the "bombing" going down in this city is matel inc.-disgusting-ugly-half-assed garbage that would only make this place look even more toy to the outta towners who view this thread.

My suggestion? Take flicks of shit that you like, if it was done recently, give it a few weeks, then post. If it sucks and looks like ass, im sure you will be notified via "e-critics'

When are the so called dudes "bombing" right now gonna realize, hallows, one letter fills,and big ugly tags are ghetto, easy as hell to do, bring heat, and just plain look stupid in this town! Do some executed creative spots with clean stamps and pieces, do nice hand styles (which none of you really have) on dumpsters, mailboxes, signs, doorways, and box trucks. find new piecing spots and take your time, find cutty spots, get innovative! The crews that have made a mark for themselves in this city and beyond.. YMESFL, HBTK, WUT, did spots, had good hands, worried about placement and longevity rather than crushing a tiny ass city and making it look like a bunch of spaztic hicks running around with paint and markers. Grow up and realize writers can still bomb and get up but also make it fit into their enviornment in a way that earns us some respect!! think about it..

When are the so called dudes "bombing" right now gonna realize, hallows, one letter fills,and big ugly tags are ghetto, easy as hell to do, bring heat, and just plain look stupid in this town! Do some executed creative spots with clean stamps and pieces, do nice hand styles (which none of you really have) on dumpsters, mailboxes, signs, doorways, and box trucks. find new piecing spots and take your time, find cutty spots, get innovative! The crews that have made a mark for themselves in this city and beyond.. YMESFL, HBTK, WUT, did spots, had good hands, worried about placement and longevity rather than crushing a tiny ass city and making it look like a bunch of spaztic hicks running around with paint and markers. Grow up and realize writers can still bomb and get up but also make it fit into their enviornment in a way that earns us some respect!! think about it..

With the exception of a couple of people (names neednt be spoken) WUT never really had a street presence, (tags or otherwise) rather sticking to the same recycled tracksides and bridges and as a whole lacked handstyles. Generally speaking of course.

^in your opinion would u say shit ran longer back then than it does now? just curious of the correlation between the 2 different schools of thought.

Overall yes.. But this city has always gone on a buffing spree come Spring for the soon to be tourists, its how Portland makes its money so alot of shit get s cleaned up to create the illusion of a cute little harbor New England city with no problems. knowing that, why would you waste your time doing ugly hallows downtown? to get busted and add another flick to the cops photo album for something thats gonna get buffed in a day or two? You want shit to ride.. look at Jurne roof on Congress.. over 2 years now! That has gotten him more fame, then 1000 hex or main hallows, one thing! Look at the 2 SFL stamps on the Pleasant st roof.. 8 years old! The Alke slant on fore st.. over 7 years! the Turdl and Zurk roof off Spring st. 3 or 4 years now.. I could go on and on, because these spots plus a 100 more where all done multiple times .. all spots that get you way more fame, look more classy and skilled and actually take more balls to do than hallows and big tags, any 7th grader can do that in this town. Your not in Dorchester Boston, Brownsvillle BKLYN, Tenderloin SF, or the Highways in LA, or sketchy streets of Oakland.. Let alone in a real city that has alot of real bombing and can handle the capacity of it, both asthetically and quanity.. your not even doing fuckin fills! and when they are filled, you can tell your shittin your pants, cause their all tiger stripped and scared looking. Bottom line.. step your game up! or move to a large city and crush!!

Need to get a better camera, but here's whats on my phone:

the Frek / Free van

4549396756_f8e47aba5f.jpg

A dissed SFL on Peaks Island

4549367554_c958fc8614.jpg

Main

4549367258_6480c819e2.jpg

link

4549366904_790e42af06.jpg

Kungen

4548731833_55c1d604e4.jpg

KNG, top left opposite of the Casey Family Services