Vacationland

oOsoupOo

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I wanna give a shout out to a few douches..

frek for hitting houses and peoples cars and generally scribbling everywhere, making shit more hot then it allready is.. awesome job dude!

some really toy retard writing "solo"(enough said) for hitting the metal skeleton of a WWII monument out at bug light in So. Portland, classy dude!

Font for also hitting houses! just cause you got a hold of some fat caps off bombing science doesnt mean you have a good hand and should scribble everywhere..

Sorry to bring this to the net, but toys gotta know whats kosher and whats not..

I wanna give a shout out to a few douches..

frek for hitting houses and peoples cars and generally scribbling everywhere, making shit more hot then it allready is.. awesome job dude!

some really toy retard writing "solo"(enough said) for hitting the metal skeleton of a WWII monument out at bug light in So. Portland, classy dude!

Font for also hitting houses! just cause you got a hold of some fat caps off bombing science doesnt mean you have a good hand and should scribble everywhere..

Sorry to bring this to the net, but toys gotta know whats kosher and whats not..

WORD Big D!

I saw a persons van hit by FREK...That is not cool at all. FREK if you are reading this, THIS IS YOUR LAST AND ONLY WARNING! You got two choices kid, clean your act up or don't write in Maine ever again. Do not hit any houses, Churches, personal Vans or trucks, Old folks Homes, Public murals or Historic buildings or monuments.

These rules are in place for a good reason, To secure our places as writers. You have just as much of a right to paint this town as anyone, but if you don't follow the unspoken laws of writing then every writer in this town will be against you. Trust me you don't want that. I am not talking shit, nor am I trying to start drama. This statement is to inform and educate.

ooooh its toy season again...

Gotta love this time of year.

But seriously, cars? homes?

Lets go do fillins in the cemetary! Mad ill spots!

Fuckin little shit heads

and they'll be the first to whine on here about "waaaah nobody gives me respect, waaaah"

Pretty much, you guys fucking suck, take those eyesores to a fucking underpass that nobody paints, even your 'peers" don't wanna see that wack shit.

Fisher Price ass mutherfuckas.