Mansfield

Dizzee Grafter

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hahahaahaha Soooooooooooo Tru bled! And im sure thats like Arets 5th piece? Maybe im wrong, but this lad needs to burn a blackbook before hes even allowed to touch a flowpen.. never mind a can of paint...

peaceeeeeeeeeeee

GeeZer

lmao u the 1 who bort im da paint fukin wreck head.but yh its tru lol.uprising u noooo!!

man this thread is fuking shit its all a load of bollox the mansfield graff scene has just gon down the shitter n its a shame cus mansfield gt sum gd writers but no fuka gets on its all about fukin beef in this town writers always sayin shit bout other writers behind there baks n shit n the likin there fukin ass hole wen they r with them peace out NUMBER_ONE

man this thread is fuking shit its all a load of bollox the mansfield graff scene has just gon down the shitter n its a shame cus mansfield gt sum gd writers but no fuka gets on its all about fukin beef in this town writers always sayin shit bout other writers behind there baks n shit n the likin there fukin ass hole wen they r with them peace out NUMBER_ONE

how very tru........ they think its big.. lets get sum beef goin........ lets not.......... lets jus shut our lil pie holes eh?? of course u lot dun no how to do it.. n wots tha betting i get called a fukin lil prick or shut ya mouth ya nob etc....... sall very well sayin all tht shit but cum up to me in tha street n say it........ see how big u are then... n e way nuffs nuff far as im concernd this threads shut dwn. peace to tha real writers.. keep doin ya ting lts, rk...

ON THE RUN HA HA WAT ARE U 1 OFF THE CT SUPER HEROS THAT EVERY FUKER HA8S BEC YH AINT GOT SHIT ND WA U ON ABOUT KIWI MOP U USE UM YH STUPID TWAT say somert to me face iel nok yh bak to wer yh come from yh inbred ..oo yea but i forgot u aint got the balls to say owt bec ur'e are maggot just like all rest off ct crew thay all burn BITCH