Mansfield

Dizzee Grafter

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

nice lads but must say!!!! lads watch ya dvd's look through magazines studie pieces colours' date=' back rounds, shading, and just little things that u could use but use it in ur own way. dont take it striaght from a piece and slap it on ya own that would be biteing. i aint putting any 1 down just a bit of pedi advise. stenciles r cool but make ya own and do some thing diffrent thats wot the game is about and ppl like to see that shit and ppl would reconise ur crew from diffrent things.R.K use them on there pieces dont do the same ya only gunna hurt ya self. now u studie this and i will go and read a anagram book to brush up on my spelling lol take all this in or just stay on ya back yard and practise dont run b4 ya can walk trust me it dont work "fuckking eassy" take it as construcktive critisisam lets get R.K back on the net lets get I.T.R back on the net and push all this bollocks away with this site laters P£D! P@N :crap:[/quote']

shhhhhhhhhhhh.. . . . hu are u to say owt ur shit..

knew ya mekkin mans look like a toy town instead of putting them stencils flicks on u cud put the dilk n gloe wall :S think b4 u post them stencils errrr

i agree man with the toy town stuff, y post if u want the town u reperesent to look shit? ask yourself. i agreee again post some decent stuff rather than postin few stencils u have copied and made

pce