Mansfield

Dizzee Grafter

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sappened 2 graff scene ere?

its wank, thers a new kid stratin every week just cos sum1s getin em into it n they think its 'cool'.

dont want to post decent stuf on net n put writers names on it that are actually good or getin ther. dont see point if thers just gona b pages of shit stuff. i aint gona post many images on ere anymore gona keep it real. mansfields ruined

peace

marley gig was slaming sunday night peeps. :jpotato:any ways thats not the way forward man. there's allways gunna b new ppl wrighting but u just gotta give um time to show u wot they got. laters keep posting:cool:

What makes me laugh is ppl that are not from mansfield will come on this thread and think tht ITR are the only people painting... its not like tht at all a lots going off its just tht people dont use this anymore its just a playground for bitches.. i wont post my shit on here cant be doin wiv the haters that diss ppls work... but by all means go ahead and diss gloe..

peace out ppl!

no way mate look at your stuff! were u wrote kiz or something its the same a swat how he writes it above his pieces...all your pieces are the same foul mingin disgusting round and all the same.. take a leaf outta a skilled writers blackbook..

u are a dickhead post one piece u don better bet ya wont so shut your mouth and as 4 me i will no longer post my pics on this thread cos its full of nobs like u. i suggest itr no longer posts on here and let the rest of u toys stew in your own little toy world hehehe good bye

exactly wot i said at the start of this page. not aimed at any1 in particular

i personaly dont wana post on ere. sum stuff i dont wana see, sum stuff i dont want to be seen...

just keepin flix for flik albums from now on...

peas