Mansfield

Dizzee Grafter

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the thread? its not the fuckin thread.. its mansfield!! u want a good thread? go n fuckin paint.. take flicks... n post em. if someone wants 2 get up in mansfield. nows the right time coz i aint seen 2 many tags nokin bout 4 a while. now plz ffs sum1 go out n fuckin smash it!! any1!!

just tryin 2 give sum advice so dont start cummin back with the chit chat on this post.

peace..

big up 2 all the drug addicts inside the house..

buzzin.

the thread? its not the fuckin thread.. its mansfield!! u want a good thread? go n fuckin paint.. take flicks... n post em. if someone wants 2 get up in mansfield. nows the right time coz i aint seen 2 many tags nokin bout 4 a while. now plz ffs sum1 go out n fuckin smash it!! any1!!

just tryin 2 give sum advice so dont start cummin back with the chit chat on this post.

peace..

big up 2 all the drug addicts inside the house..

buzzin.

wreck head why dont you go do somethin??

or ya too lazy?

lol god im bored

wreck head why dont you go do somethin??

or ya too lazy?

lol god im bored

Why does everyone rely on someone else to do something.. if everyone in mans got on with ther own shit then it would be smashed.. but every fuka is 2 botherd bout bitchin about something else that someone else is doing.. just respect each other and get on with your own shit..

peace

Why does everyone rely on someone else to do something.. if everyone in mans got on with ther own shit then it would be smashed.. but every fuka is 2 botherd bout bitchin about something else that someone else is doing.. just respect each other and get on with your own shit..

peace

xactly my point nice one bruv least sum1 sees sense. we dont really need much more chit chat on this shitty thread am not postin nowt else on this shitty thread. unless i get a flick of anything in mansfield coz its quite rare at the moment.

peace..

1st person 2 put a flick on can av sum free bloom.

big up 2 my boys that ive knew years........natz n marcussssssss.

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Long time since ive been on this forum and it seems a lot has changed, looked over the last 3 or 4 pages, not a lot of good stuff, that aev2 piece is one of the sickest things ive seen in mansfield, you've got way better than i ever thought possible man,

keep up the good work and to the rest of you, stop bitching, making yourselves look fucking stupid.

peace.