London Walls

Chewie

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if i was an outside observer (ie, not from uk), and i wanted to see what was goin on in london, i would be well advised to go to the uk wall flix thread....

does anyone else feel this, cos this thread aint reppin' how it should be, and with the name 'LONDON' by it, it damn well should be.

this is just an observation...

from within....

and before everyone starts laying into me, just think about what i am saying. a thread titled LONDON WALLS....

man, anyone with any sense knows this thread aint representing how it should be. yeah, theres some nice stuff on here, but, overall, its weak.

its not being representative of the city london is, in all its diversity. im all for this thread, i think its a wicked idea,

but the flix need to back up the name, or everyone is forever gonna think london is just dry. i await the onslaught which is so common this site,

but i also know that a few of u might just get what im trying to say. :)

i wish this thread all the best for the future, GET YA BURNERS OUT!!

posted all these b4 in anotha thread

REPPIN LONDON : BLAZE IT UP

FUME TEACH and FAUM 72 DDSpost-38345-1101218408.jpg

STEAS DTBpost-38345-1100880002.jpg

2KOLD DDSpost-38345-1100880207.jpg

:king: FIGS PHMpost-38345-1101218969.jpg

:king: SHUTO DDSk9gyd

naughty reach on the Holloway Road :hatred: :hatred: k9f9l

k9gzp

:hatred: :hatred: SICK HIGH ROLLERS :hatred: k9h08

k9h12

k9h1j

k9h4x

THL THEY GETTIN UPk9h53

k9h6f

:hatred: POPHAMk9f6u

k9f7n

Ripper! :hatred: k9f88

Harmk9f8w

:hatred: BOMB YA LIFE AWAY k9gnc

no scaffold k9gnq

dab01

dab21

dab2f

funny lookin walldxtdw

Rest In Peace-k9gjt

k9guu

k9h0m

k9h1x

k9h6t

1TIMEpost-38345-1101218663.jpg

2 timepost-38345-1101219284.jpg

CAKES n HEFS :hatred: post-38345-1100880306.jpg

JAYA USA IN HACKNEY :hatred: post-38345-1100879756.jpg

post-38345-1100880064.jpg

who is TOX :king: :king: TOX :king: :king:

what peopel say about Tox on the net

"Who is TOX O2 and why does he want to ruin West London?

Not that I've been in West London much recently....but, one thing that really gets my goat in our lovely hood is the fact that some tosspot with the moniker of TOX 02 feels the need to deface nearly every underground station and/or tube train on the District line. This is a gorgeous, lovely city that's been around since pre-Roman times. Why can't graffiti kids have just a leetle bit more respect for it? ":hatred:

102_0221.jpg

MORE QUOTES

"Someone I know was boasting to me that he'd met TOX, that he was a somalian who lived on the South Acton Estate, and I really couldn't believe him. Was he right? " :haha:

"I heard he was getting five people to write each part of the tag while he just stood there giving orders. I don't think he does live on the S.A Estate, but it might explain why his tag is in the area so much."

"Is it possible he was made redundant by LUL and wanted to get back at them? Are there any details about the person involved? ("TOX")

"or made to clean all of his tags from the network.

...with his tongue ." :haha:

"Perhaps I should invite him to try and hang onto the front of a 375 as I do 90mph up to London, and then see how well he can write TOX anywhere." :haha:

"OK... I think I've heard enough of people complaining. I don't agree with what TOX does but a whole thread of people complaining won't make it much better. We are all entitled to our own opinions but I think we should be placing serial killers and rapists onto fronts of fast moving trains eh?"

"Good point Dave, as this is a public forum there are certain things that cannot be discussed here as we never know who is reading this, this applies to some other topics as well." ;) ;)

kxsp.gi

Originally posted by flames and fire@Apr 27 2005, 11:32 AM

"Someone I know was boasting to me that he'd met TOX, that he was a somalian who lived on the South Acton Estate, and I really couldn't believe him. Was he right? " :haha:

:haha: :haha: :haha:

are u really really from the ends

:hatred: NOW WE TALKING :hatred: :hatred:

WICKED FLIX :hatred:

----------------KING RATE----------------------------

rate_qb.2.JPG

One of the few who has been CONSITENTLY ON IT since the 80s ----->

from the days he was hurtin tubes wiv reck , event, makz etc up till the PRESENT DAY.

always reppin LONDON

DAMAGE IS A MUST

FIRE BURN :hatred:

Originally posted by poes+Apr 27 2005, 07:01 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (poes - Apr 27 2005, 07:01 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-flames and fire@Apr 27 2005, 11:32 AM

:haha: :haha: :haha:

are u really really from the ends

[/b]

TSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS :huh2:

ALL REAL COMMENTS FROM A LONDON UNDERGROUND WORKERS FORUM BOUT TOX